Ford Bronco R 2069?

Guest SHOMEDUDE

Guest SHOMEDUDE
4 hours ago, DAR1988 said:

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ford-bronco-details-revealed-bronco-r-baja-1000-race-truck-version/

Awesome article on the Truck. I will let you enjoy it for yourself. It explains everything about the 2069 designation. 😃

Looks almost spot on! Great job Design team! Found all Hyper Haulers at Target. Only wanted this one. Now I wish I picked up two.

39 minutes ago, SHOMEDUDE said:

Looks almost spot on! Great job Design team! Found all Hyper Haulers at Target. Only wanted this one. Now I wish I picked up two.

Yeah it's a great representation of the real thing. I wonder how many even realized it was a real thing...😂.....when I saw they made one I made sure to grab one when they came out.  When I first saw the race versions of the Bronco a while back i was hoping they would do one....and lo and behold we get one....😃

The Bronco R will definitely be the most sought after casting of this CC set.

I’d rather get the iD version that’s planned, but at this rate, I have a better chance of finding new CC stuff than any iD stuff.

Personal RLC Wish List:

• 1993 Dodge Viper RT/10
  • 1971 Lamborghini Miura SV
  • 1989 Honda Prelude 'Kaminari'
  • 1978 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
  • 1992 Toyota Supra Turbo
  • 1993 Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota

6 minutes ago, MAXIMUMKARMA said:

The Bronco R will definitely be the most sought after casting of this CC set.

I’d rather get the iD version that’s planned, but at this rate, I have a better chance of finding new CC stuff than any iD stuff.

I agree. At least later on. It's been one i keep seeing left whenever i go into a store. I'm thinking many collectors think it's just a Hot Wheels custom of the new Bronco and they dont realize it's an actually a real thing.😂

I normally dont buy id's but I'm probably gonna get the Bronco R. It's probably one of the best new vehicles I have seen in awhile. The Maverick looks promising as well...😃

Edited by DAR1988
  • Like 1