Celia Cruz is showing SOLD OUT!

BARBIEBEETLE

I set my alarm and waited... (I am on East Coast)... Searched and found nothing! 12:07am I see that she is sold out after a friend sent me the link. I am so sad about that... I guess she'll show up elsewhere eventually. 

Edited by BARBIEBEETLE
Wanted to add a word
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

JuliA (BarbieBeetle) ... It's A Barbie-ful Life!

bca0ab2d-6171-4fd7-95c1-e65cb82e8425.Large.jpg?1  

Ecstatic Collector!

1 minute ago, BARBIEBEETLE said:

I set my alarm and waited... (I am on East Coast)... Searched and found nothing! 12:07am I see that she is sold out after a friend sent me the link. I am so sad about that... I guess she'll show up elsewhere eventually. 

Sorry to hear you missed her in the shop. She sold out quickly (5-6 minutes), but should be available from other retailers. There is a page for her on Target's website, but she's currently out of stock. Keep refreshing it to see if more will arrive (check the "Include out of stock" box in the filters).

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, NIQUE1 said:

I’m so mad! The site didn’t even show the doll was for sale until it was SOLEDOUT . HOW CAN THAT BE !!!!!!!&

She was live for about six minutes before she sold out.  This was just the first place she was launched.  She will be available at other online retailers soon.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

M i C h A e L    : )

Seriously 😳, I give up . Mattel you had to have known that the “Barbie Movie “ would bring people back to Barbie who haven’t thought about Barbie for years and yet it doesn’t see as though you planned for the influx of NEW PEOPLE that are now interested in Barbie 👀😳🙁. Now you “ Die Hard Loyal Membership Holding Customers “ are being throw to the side 😔😟🥺, and treated as second rate buyers. Really glitchy buying sight , no email updates , it’s just not RIGHT 👀😳😞😔

• Like 2
  • Sad 2