⭐The Official 2024 Barbie Doll Thread!⭐

DEPP76

On 12/27/2023 at 7:08 PM, neverfeardavidishere said:

This was posted on FB, 2023 at a glance.

Could contain: Figurine, Doll, Toy, Person, Adult, Bride, Female, Woman, Barbie, Dress

There was only 8 dolls (9 if I could have gotten a hold of the Dia de Muertos x Pink Magnolia) that I purchased out of all of these 2023 releases.

Mattel, can you please add some FANTASY  Barbie dolls to your 2024 lineup... I can guarantee you'll get more of my money that way! 😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LBAX10901 said:

There was only 8 dolls (9 if I could have gotten a hold of the Dia de Muertos x Pink Magnolia) that I purchased out of all of these 2023 releases.

Mattel, can you please add some FANTASY  Barbie dolls to your 2024 lineup... I can guarantee you'll get more of my money that way! 😉

Three is my number out of that entire photo.  Three.  And yes, if Mattel would please take the hundreds of hints we have given and make Fantasy dolls again, my number might be more than a measley three. 🙄

• Like 6

M i C h A e L    : )

1 hour ago, LBAX10901 said:

For me 7 - 55th Anniversary Christie, Looks Victoria, Bessie Coleman, Holiday Kira and Daya, Rewind Kira, Roots Barbie.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lubo said:

For me 7 - 55th Anniversary Christie, Looks Victoria, Bessie Coleman, Holiday Kira and Daya, Rewind Kira, Roots Barbie.

I got Silkstone Midge, 55th Anniversary Christie, Guo Pei Lunar New Year, Holiday Angel, "Kenough" Ken, Dia de Muertos Barbie, Pink Collection #5 and Turquoise Gemstone Fantasy.

• Like 2