HW x Transformers Optimus Prime - Sale Date 5/21/2024 - all purpose topic

@BIGBADBRAD01 has an OTD article just released to talk about the 2 retail releases known so far. And even he is not getting much more out on the version for the MC site.

Looks like patience and 10 days will be what's required to see more in the future. Unless someone leaks something sooner.

Interesting collaboration. It would be cool to see them take some of the newer RLC models and do their corresponding 80s Autobots decos and include the body lines that would be transformed.

brad did a wright up on orange track,, there he wrote it will be in the  track fleet series.

and it is available  at 1stopdiecast (fred blood's store)  for pre orders

[sig2-1.jpg

1 hour ago, ARMATAZ said:

brad did a wright up on orange track,, there he wrote it will be in the  track fleet series.

and it is available  at 1stopdiecast (fred blood's store)  for pre orders

I believe that is a different item than what they're referring to here.

• Thanks 1

Could contain: Car, Coupe, Sports Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Tire, Wheel

Hey, signatures are back!

Grails: '96 Race Truck series Nissan Hardbody w/ yellow interior, Hot Curves set white Vairy 8, Mexico pink Spoiler Sport, BW Good Ol' Pick Um Up & white D50, Geoffrey Bywayman & Bronco, Sam's Club blue '79 Ford F150, '10 Employee DD

Instagram handle: @doomus_rlc ....... Youtube handle: DoomusRLC ..... Feedback.

On 5/7/2024 at 9:03 PM, DocGadget said:

This doesn't have anything to do with the Elite64 transporter right? 

I've been wondering when we'd see more information about that. It's had me massively intrigued since those sneaks were posted. It could be the closest thing we get to an RLC level Team Transport set. But that said, this collaboration could be something entirely different. This has my attention though 😉

• Like 1