2023 Legends Tour Honda S2000: An Innovation Celebration

By Gary Barnum

We held our first Legends Tour in 2018, blazing a trail across the country in search of superior customized 1:1 rides. The prize? Seeing your creation made into a 1:64 Hot Wheels casting. It was so successful that we’ve made it an annual tradition, turning out one spectacular winning car from each year. Our Honda S2000 commemorates the spirit of that competition. Our Honda S2000 commemorates the spirit of that competition. Catch this collectible when the Legends Tour stops at the nearest Walmart or online(Find out more about the Tour and its schedule)

Our Hot Wheels casting debuted in 2011 and is based on Honda’s 50th anniversary celebration creation from 1999. This purple edition of the S2000 features Real Riders GT wheels and is packed on an illustrated blister card.

SPECIFICATIONS

• Body Color: MMSB Spectraflame purple
  • Graphics: AEM logo on hood and sides; “12” on sides; Authentic manufacturer logos; Hot Wheels logo and team names on sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders GT wheels
  • Base: ABS Silver VUM chassis
  • Window Color: Light smoke tinted
  • Interior Color: Metallic gray

Bundled with the Honda S2000, you’ll receive a sleek Legends Tour commemorative keychain. The woven strip attached to the ring is lined with racing checkers. Each side of the strip is affixed with a silicone badge – one side with the Hot Wheels logo and the other side with the 2023 Legends Tour logo.

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Transportation, Vehicle, Wheel, Purple

Items and dates are subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Mattel reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In order to buy this beautiful car, is there any requirement such as buying a certain amount of dollars of hot wheels on the same day of the tour? I remember seeing something like that. Do you just simply go and buy the car at the local Walmart that hosts the tour (on the tour's day)? Thanks! 

• Sad 1

Does anyone know what the chances are that someone doesn’t get one at one of the stops? I’ve never gotten to go to one and I’m hesitant to drive 5 hours for them to be sold out.

Looks like late night/early morning with the time zone difference if I wanna score this online at the first event. Maybe I'll just wait for a later event, IDK🇳🇿👍

• Like 1

@JOLLYROB I am hoping the Legends Tour Truck is at the LA Convention in October, I’ll try and get one there rather than battling from here in Australia 🤞

Edited by Bigrav12
  • Like 2

I believe I remember one year you had to buy from the store to be eligible to buy the exclusive car, but I am not sure if it is still the same. A few years back while watching the virtual tour online, the interviewer would give a signal that it is time to buy. Then it basically turns into a sale day. Click the link and buy before they sell out for that particular day. Like I said, it has been a few years, but I was able to get the Legend's Tour Gasser, t shirt, and lanyard.

• Like 3

On 5/6/2023 at 5:27 AM, Bigrav12 said:

@JOLLYROB I am hoping the Legends Tour Truck is at the LA Convention in October, I’ll try and get one there rather than battling from here in Australia 🤞

Sounds awesome

• Like 1

I have posted this info on the forum already (Walmart Legends Tour), but I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the availability of the Honda S2000.

The Honda S2000 order page is up now but the car is showing out of stock. Going for $35.00 with keychain, definitely on the high side and it's not even spectraflame. Limit 1 per transaction. (Link below)

2023 Legends Tour Bundle - Honda® S2000 + Keychain | Legends Vending Truck (square.site)

"Offer valid on this site during the Hot Wheels Legends Tour Livestream events only."

First event is May 13 Miami. Good Luck! 

Could contain: Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Accessories, Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Tire, Wheel, Belt

Edited by AJF
  • Like 2