2023 Team Transport Mixes: Matches Made for Racing

By Allen Voivod

Our Car Culture premium line of castings was so popular when it launched in 2016, we knew we had to come up with even more ways to build on that excitement. Debuting in 2018, Car Culture: Team Transport is twice the fun of the original series, because it paired the kinds of remarkable racecars you’d see in the Car Culture line with equally awesome car haulers.

We made sure the decos matched on both the racer and the transporter – they’re two of a kind, after all. And we gave them the same attention to detail and full die-cast construction that made the original Car Culture line so popular. We’ve expanded from three mixes to four over the years, and we may even have a surprise or two up our sleeves this year. Bookmark this page so you can keep track of all the 2023 Team Transport releases.

Mix 1

In 2021, Adam "LZ" Lizotte-Zeisler joined the RTR racing team, to help continue their domination in Formula DRIFT. The Mustang in this mix is inspired by his real-life ride and its livery. The Nissan Silvia appears with a die-cast chassis for the first time, with a deco inspired by a classic time-attack champ. The Dodge Power Wagon’s deco comes from the imaginations of our own designers and is inspired by vintage race liveries.

Team Transport Mix 1 Checklist

• Retro Rig / ’80 Dodge Macho Power Wagon – Enamel blue / Enamel white
  • Aero Lift / ’23 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5 – Matte black / Various
  • Sakura Sprinter / Nissan Silvia (S13)* – Deep ocean blue / Deep ocean blue

* New die-cast chassis

Mixes 2-4: Details Coming Soon

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Machine, Wheel, Truck, Pickup Truck

Β©2023 Mattel. All Trademarks not owned by Mattel are the property of their respective owners, and are used with permission. Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

Dodge, RAM, and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Mattel, Inc. Β© 2023 FCA US LLC.

Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Mattel, Inc.Β 

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trademarks, designs, copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights are used under license.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I sure do love me some Team Transporters! These are what actually drew me into this crazy Hot Wheel underworld! LOL that and the 2-year-old nephew that I like to blame, beings he was the reason for me even looking for Hot Wheels! That little turd has cost me a fortune............maybe one day I'll get him some too! hahahahaaa

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in this one.. I love the s13 & I always buy however many I can get my hands on but this setup could have been 10x betterΒ 

• Like 1

Does anyone know when the Mongoose 2 transport will be released?Β 

Snake 2 has been out awhile. Just wondering.Β 

I like the Mustang. Not the transport......Β 

walked in today at target found me the start of mix 2 got the 61 impala other two look like shelf sitters so i waited on those hard to drop 54 dollars on 3 transports at a time have to spread it out so i do not get yelled at lol

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1