2024 Collector Edition Nissan Silvia (CSP311) From Dollar General

By Allen Voivod

Every year, we partner with a. variety of Hot Wheels retailers to create a unique set of cars – the Collector Editions. They’re made with the same level of quality and attention to detail as our Red Line Club cars, and you can get them by spending $20 on Hot Wheels cars and multi-packs. Then, you just send us proofs of purchase in the mail (full instructions below) and voila! A new Collector Edition shows up at your doorstep a few weeks later.

For 2024, we’re kicking off the series with a Nissan Silvia (CSP311). It’s only the third time we’ve ever made a version of this casting, recreating the 1960s 1:1 editions, which were mostly handmade. It was also the very first model used as a highway patrol car in Japan. So, make sure you obey the speed limit when you head over to a participating Dollar General store to get your Hot Wheels for this mail-in promotion.

Need another reason to take a ride to Dollar General? We also created four exclusive recolors you can only get at their stores, and they’ll count toward the $20 for the promo, too.

NISSAN SILVIA (CSP311) SPECS:

• Body Color: Spectraflame red
  • Graphics: Authentic manufacturer logos, Hot Wheels logo, #1
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders classic 4-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, zinc plated chassis
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black
  • Scale 1:64

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Transportation, Vehicle, Wheel, Coupe

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

©2024 Mattel. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trademarks, designs, copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights are used under license. 

2024 HOT WHEELS® NISSAN SILVIA (CSP311) Promotion

Official Rules 

1. During the Promotion Purchase Period from March 10, 2024 to April 20, 2024 buy any $20 (before taxes) of Hot Wheels® 1:64 basic cars from the 2020 to present assortment numbers C4982, L2593, and/or HGY16 from participating Dollar General stores. Follow these Official Rules to request one Hot Wheels® 1:64 NISSAN SILVIA (CSP311) (Promotional Vehicle) from Mattel, Inc. (Mattel), while supplies last. 

2. For each Promotion Vehicle you request, mail: (a) your original (no photocopies) cash register receipt(s) and/or online receipt(s)* dated from March 10, 2024 to April 20, 2024; (b) blister cards from single packs of cars (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window), or UPC codes from the multipacks matching the receipt totaling $20 (twenty dollars) before taxes; (c) a completed order form; and (d) a check or money order (unless you pay online via credit card) payable to Mattel, Inc. for US $7.00 shipping and processing for each vehicle you order to: 

NISSAN SILVIA (CSP311)  
    P.O. Box 1229 
    East Aurora, NY 14052 

Requests must be postmarked by April 25, 2024 and received by May 6, 2024.

3. Qualifying Products may be purchased on separate receipts within the Promotion Period. Only 1 (one) Promotion Vehicle for every $20 (twenty dollars) before taxes of Qualifying Products purchased during the Promotion Period, regardless of how many receipts you submit. Limit of 10 (ten) Promotional Vehicles per person, household, and/or address.  

4. By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information read our Privacy Statement at https://corporate.mattel.com/privacy-statement.aspx.

5. Receive a 1:64 NISSAN SILVIA (CSP311) vehicle in 8 – 12 weeks after May 6, 2024. Any damage to the packaging of the Promotional Vehicle will not be considered a defect to the product, and no replacements will be provided.  If Mattel can confirm delivery (via a traceable shipping method) to the address provided on your order form, your order will be deemed fulfilled.  Mattel will not be responsible for missing, late or stolen orders.  Mattel reserves the right to provide a substitute Promotional Vehicle of equal or greater value. 

6. Material from non-compliant or duplicate requests will not be returned. Mattel is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed illegible, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed or postage-due requests, or requests with inaccurate or incorrect information or typographical errors. 

7. Mattel reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the 2024 Hot Wheels® 1:64 NISSAN SILVIA (CSP311) Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Mattel at its sole discretion. 

This offer is only valid for purchases made in, and orders mailed from, the continental U.S., by individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of purchase. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers or coupons. No rain checks or other price/product guarantees will be honored. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the mail fraud statutes. 

• Like 6

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That Nissan Silvia (CSP311) mail-in car is awesome.👍 I got my hot wheels yesterday at dollar general to send in for the mail-in Nissan Silvia (CSP311) and I can't wait to get it in the mail and add it to my hot wheels collection.👍

• Like 3

does it matter if the UPC sku number from the back of the card cars matches the receipt, as long as the asst number is correct?

basicly, if i bought cars in the time frame and have the receipt. and i decided i would like to keep some of those cars,

can i use other carded car backs with that receipt that have the correct asst number, but a different sku number?

• Like 2

When using the 5 packs to get the mail ins, does it have to be the entire back of the card, or JUST THE BARCODE.  I understand it to be just the UPC but would appreciate some insight from a mail in veteran. Thank you all. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, wildcats418 said:

When using the 5 packs to get the mail ins, does it have to be the entire back of the card, or JUST THE BARCODE.  I understand it to be just the UPC but would appreciate some insight from a mail in veteran. Thank you all. 

5 packs is just the UPC code section, mainline cars is the entire cardback

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KingmanHighborn said:

Do I have to send both the receipt for the 20 cars AND the cardboard, or just the receipt?  I want to keep the cars in the packaging. 

Yes,  both the receipt and the cardboard

• Like 2

On 3/12/2024 at 4:18 PM, ICEX3X said:

does it matter if the UPC sku number from the back of the card cars matches the receipt, as long as the asst number is correct?

basicly, if i bought cars in the time frame and have the receipt. and i decided i would like to keep some of those cars,

can i use other carded car backs with that receipt that have the correct asst number, but a different sku number?

They don't have to match. Like you said, as long as the asst. number is correct.

• Like 2

So my local DG put the display out on the 7th. I bought cars that day and on the 9th not realizing it says 10th. I bought them out of the display with the promotion on it. Will my receipt have to be from the 10th or after to count or can I turn in the cars I bought out of the display a couple days early?

• Like 1

So to be clear… single you have to mail in the whole card… 5 packs is just upc… both has to have receipts… complete form… pay $7 and mail in… now what happens when you pay and for some reason they don’t get the mail in? 

• Like 1