Collect Big: The 2020 Hot Wheels Mainline Factory-Sealed Set!

By Gary Barnum

It takes a lot to make a set this big, and a set this big helps your collection grow by a lot! Do some heavy lifting and pick up our Hot Wheels 2020 Mainline Factory-Sealed Set on Jan. 26, 2021.

SOLD OUT

If you were unable to purchase this item,
please CLICK HERE to let us know.

Please understand that, due to limited production quantities, it's not possible for every member to get every item we offer.
We welcome your feedback to help us with planning future offers.

This substantial set includes a whopping 462 total vehicles. Besides all Hot Wheels Mainline vehicles released in 2020 (All 30 Mini Collections, which includes 50 New Models, 15 Treasure Hunts, 15 Super Treasure Hunts, 8 Hot Wheels iD Chase Cars, ZAMACs, Target Red Editions, Retail-specific variations, and all of our recolors), it features 7 promotional Collector Editions from the year. Fill out your collection!

• 50 New Models
  • 15 Treasure Hunts
  • 15 Super Treasure Hunts
  • 8 Hot Wheels iD Chase Cars
  • Target Red Editions
  • Walmart ZAMAC Editions
  • Dollar General Exclusive color variations
  • GameStop Exclusive color variations
  • Kroger Exclusive color variations
  • Target Exclusive color variations
  • Walgreens Exclusive color variations
  • Mainline color variations
  • 7 Hot Wheels Collector Editions

GJK06_PIP_FE_20_001_1L_600px.png GJK06_PIP_FE_20_002_1L_600px.png

GJK06_PIP_FE_20_003_1L_600px.png GJK06_PIP_FE_20_004_1L_600px.png

Packaging:

• Packaged in a decorative display box with smaller cartons inside
  • Each set features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/1,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 1/26/21 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $599.99 plus shipping and processing each; this item will include a $39.99 surcharge for U.S. Ground shipping; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain at a later date, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's a little too expensive if you ask me.  Usually, you get a per/item discount when you buy something in bulk.  That is not the case with these sets.  I think $400 would be a more appropriate price.

7 minutes ago, TMS_1970 said:

It's a little too expensive if you ask me.  Usually, you get a per/item discount when you buy something in bulk.  That is not the case with these sets.  I think $400 would be a more appropriate price.

You're not buying anything in bulk. This is a specialized offering that states exactly what you're going to get. If you're buying bulk mainline cases, you have a general idea of what case code you're buying, but not what is specifically inside until you open them.

Anyone who is buying this is doing so for convenience, exclusivity, packaging, and I guess having the individual stickers on each release. The additional time and logistics the plant takes to put this set together accounts for the price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, homer442 said:

~$680 with tax & s/h...that's $1.47/car in my county, OH.  It will prob sell out fast, but not for me.

Figure in the cost of seven mail in offerings at about $30+.  That alone is over two hundred dollars. Probably right around a dollar a car.

It is a very nice set!  A little too rich for my blood, but if this comes out again next year for the 2021  I may get.  Question to the group, what are the Walgreen's color variations?  I cannot seem to find the info.  Thanks for your help!

Can't wait to get a dozen of these...oh wait I only have one account.  I love these box sets, you can sell the good ones and then you end up with over 300 cars to give away and you end up breaking even.  You should see the kids at Haloween when you ask "Candy or Hot Wheels".  9 out of 10 its Hot Wheels!

• Haha 1

Very cost effective considering what it takes to find or get the Collector, Red, Zamac Editions, and not to mention STH. It does take away the excitement of finding them in store. If I am not in the store as often, it would increase the chances that I would miss out on the Team Transports, store exclusives, and other premium lines.  Makes the decision easy for me because I am not an RLC member, and you can't get an RLC membership yet.