Ready to celebrate Mother’s Day? Find the perfect picks for every fan’s collection. Shop Now

COLLECTOR EDITION ALFA ROMEO GIULIA SPRINT GTA FROM OUR DOLLAR GENERAL PROMOTION

By Gary Barnum

In the mid ’60s, Alfa Romeo’s racing division modified their Giulia Sprint GT model for the track by making it lighter with such modifications as aluminum outer body panels. The “A” in “GTA” stands for “Alleggerita,” the Italian word for lightweight. When it came to winning, it was a heavyweight, lining up trophies in track and uphill races. The Hot Wheels casting, designed by Mark Jones, debuted in 2016 and hasn’t appeared since 2020.

Commandeer this Collector Edition Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA for your collection when you buy 20 Hot Wheels cars at Dollar General stores (find a store near you here) from 5/1/22 to 6/25/22*. This limited edition will ship on an illustrated blister card in a Kar Keepers clamshell case.

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame blue
  • Deco: Hot Wheels logo in black and gold with and white “1” in black circle on sides; yellow and gold stripes on hood and sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders racing wheels with micro-gold hubs
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black

2013198867_HWC_AR3.thumb.JPG.5424911ef7589f6b581518c629de55ad.JPG

Watch for four exclusive color variations from specially packed Dollar General cases to appear in stores. Not only are these great additions to your collection, but you can use their purchase toward your 20 cars for this Alfa Romeo promotion. Check ‘em out — they are not to be missed.

Learn More

INSTRUCTIONS

*To get your Collector Edition Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA, just follow these instructions (but please read the Official Rules for full details):

1. Buy 20 selected 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Mainline (basic) cars from participating Dollar General locations from 5/1/22 to 6/25/22. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the OFFICIAL RULES.

2. Mail the original cash register receipt(s), 20 blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) for each vehicle you order (limit of ten vehicles per household), and the completed order form* (fill out the form and print it), along with $7.00 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order – check or money order only (unless you pay online via credit card) – made payable to MATTEL to:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA

P.O. Box 1229

East Aurora, NY 14052

PLEASE NOTE: All requests must be postmarked by 6/30/22 and received by 7/11/22. Limit of one Hot Wheels Collector Edition Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA for every 20 basic cars you purchase within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those 20 cars are on. Offer is limited to ten vehicles per household per promotional period.

Receive a 1:64 Collector Edition Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA. Allow 8 - 12 weeks after the 6/30/22 deadline for receipt of vehicle.

Alfa Romeo is a trademark of and licensed by FCA Group Marketing S.p.A.

Items and dates are subject to change. Mattel reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time.

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

*Privacy Clause of Official Rules:

By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies (as defined in https://www.mattel.com/en-us/privacy-statement#anchor-Definitions) to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information read our Privacy Statement at https://www.mattel.com/privacy-statement.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just found out about the Porsche @ Kroger yesterday, and now today I see this @ DG.

Ordered a case from Kroger and will pick up 4 more singles @ Smiths.

DG suck if I need to find 40! - just like Family Dollar

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BEERCHAMP said:

I just found out about the Porsche @ Kroger yesterday, and now today I see this @ DG.

DG has pegs full, went yesterday and got 20 no problem, good luck...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ciscokid said:

They must be overstocked on ugly wheels. First the 356, now this one.

not as bad as some, at least the yellow contrast the blue. there's also wheels in the redline shop, I bought 2 sets of them for customizing. don't think I'll do one of these,  the yellow pops on against the blue, but then again if I get 4, I may swap out ones wheels. 

I'm 0/2 on my local DGs. This is giving me bad flashbacks of the Family Dollar offroad camaro. Guess it's time to log some miles and go on another dollar store road trip

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, McLarensRule said:

Why is this on the second page in news when it is really new?

Yeah they really need to start unpinning some of the old news. At the very least you'd think they could unpin the sold out cars. I almost missed this completely had someone not mentioned in the forum.

• Like 4

On 5/6/2022 at 11:42 AM, Tony Tracy said:

DG has pegs full, went yesterday and got 20 no problem, good luck...

Not my DGs Homie.... pegs are empty... and have been since before Christmas!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I have three Dollar Generals within a 20 minute drive. One received an E case about a month ago, and that's the only mainline  Hot Wheels I have seen in my area this year. Last I checked, there might have been 20 fantasy cars left on the pegs. I better swing by and get them tomorrow.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Samwise Carcollecter said:

First Dollar General I hit today, I found 20 cars, including three of the exclusives! All but the Mercedes! I was stunned! Best of luck to everyone else trying to snag their 20!!🤗

Great to hear, that white Mercedes is clean, hopefully you get one...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Samwise Carcollecter said:

First Dollar General I hit today, I found 20 cars, including three of the exclusives! All but the Mercedes! I was stunned! Best of luck to everyone else trying to snag their 20!!🤗

Dollar General store that I go to had 4 White Mercedes. I just got one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JIMCO57 said:

is this Dollar General stores only or sister stores like Dollar Tree also? plus is there a participating store list?

The participating store list is :

Dollar General. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2022 at 6:09 PM, BEERCHAMP said:

Family Dollar was a strike out for me,  missed the off road Camaro. The DG in my area,  you better grab what you want when they are there, very limited stocking, sometimes shippers with the recolor cars are very late. High pressure area with other collectors and resellers also. Got my 3 cars worth, would have liked 4 of this casting,  but Most of the time, I can only get enough for 2 cars. Good luck everyone. 

Hit 6 DGs yesterday.

1. No collector tray evident.

2. Tray on cart. Stocker opened it. C case. No color exclusives. No $TH. No reg TH.

3. Tray in sealed box on toy aisle. I opened it. C case. No color exclusives. No $TH. Pixel Shaker TH. 

4. Tray in opened cardboard box on Medicine aisle. D case. 1 car missing (likely the $TH). No color exclusives.

5. Nada.

6. Nada.

I’m not interested in the mail-in and only a couple of the color exclusives.

• Like 1