Collector Edition Custom ’67 Pontiac® Firebird® From Walmart

By Mattel Creations Staff 

The Legends Tour is all about showcasing real custom cars, and it’s back at Walmart locations for 2023. To celebrate, we’ve got a Collector Edition based on the actual project of one of our own designers, Brendon Vetuskey – the Custom 67 Pontiac Firebird. To land this hot release, just grab a combination of Hot Wheels, Hot Wheels licensed products (including toys, apparel, and bikes), or any Mobil 1 products, totaling $25 or more before tax, on the day of the Tour stop. See the complete rules below. 

First released as a Hot Wheels in 2017, this edition of the Firebird features a ZAMAC-style finish, a tribute to the Walmart-excusive releases in the Mainline. Rather than a base coat of paint, ZAMAC edition vehicles are given a clear coating right over the metal to show the raw beauty under the finish. A graphic theme is then added to increase the excitement, and voilà! 

SPECIFICATIONS 

• Body Color: Clear-coated ZAMAC finish 
  • Deco: Purple stripe on roof, rear, and sides with black “3” in white circle on sides; Hot Wheels logo in black and white, and pink stripe on sides; matte black painted engine 
  • Body type: ZAMAC 
  • Wheels: Real Riders stock car wheels with red stripe tampo 
  • Base: Matte black painted ZAMAC chassis 
  • Window Color: Light pink tinted 
  • Interior Color: Black 

This collector edition comes on an illustrated blister card in a Kar Keepers clamshell case. 

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Wheel, Coupe, Sports Car, Advertisement

INSTRUCTIONS/RULES 

To get your Collector Edition Custom 67 Pontiac Firebird, take note of these Legends Tour event rules: 

1. Participating items include all Mattel Hot Wheels and Hot Wheels licensed products including toys, apparel, and bikes, and all Mobil 1 products, with a purchase totaling $25 or more before tax. 
  2. Offer valid only at participating Hot Wheels Legends Tour Event Stores on Event Day during event hours (8am – 12pm) while supplies last. 
  3. Must show valid receipts to receive Hot Wheels special edition diecast car. 
  4. Limit one (1) redemption per person. 
  5. One (1) Hot Wheels special edition diecast car will be distributed per receipt. 
  6. Receipts must show that the participating Hot Wheels or Mobil 1 products were purchased on the day of the event. 
  7. Only original Walmart in-store receipts will be honored for participating Hot Wheels and Mobil 1 purchases. 
  8. Digital receipts for Hot Wheels and Mobil 1 Walmart.com orders must show participating Hot Wheels and Mobil 1 products were purchased on the day of the event totaling $25 or more before tax, shipping, and handling. 
  9. No rainchecks will be issued. 
  10. This offer has no cash value. 

Licensing/Legal Lines: 

Items and dates are subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Mattel reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time. 

• Like 30
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, Golden sparkles said:

I was looking for the date this starts? Is it beginning today where you must purchase the requirements for the the Firebird? 

This is the one that gets distributed at the Legends Tour Event. Keep an eye out for Tour dates for one near you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So where do we have to buy cars so that we can redeem the car at the event? And do we have to print a receipt if we just purchase the stuff online?

Also when will tour locations be announced?

What are the locations and event days. And why is it limited to only the Legends locations. There are a lot of us who will live hours away from a location. This is what I call selective selling and location targeting. Unfair.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, EAGLEUPNORTH1 said:

What are the locations and event days. And why is it limited to only the Legends locations. There are a lot of us who will live hours away from a location. This is what I call selective selling and location targeting. Unfair.

Never near me either, but historically available as part of a bundle that’s available online during the event.

• Like 1

Nothing near me from the 2022 list I saw. There almost are more virtual events than in-person events. I imagine there is no plan to fold something into attending that and making some purchases during the event to qualify.

• Like 1

I don't get it? So is the car only available at the legend tour events or can you order one online during the event? The receipt part is what im confused about. 

Edited by ShadowNinja28