Collector Edition Porsche 993 GT2 from Dollar General

By Mattel Creations Staff

One of the most intense driving machines to ever hit the streets, the Porsche 993 GT2 makes a perfect Hot Wheels Collector Edition. It can be yours when you buy $20 worth of Hot Wheels cars at Dollar General stores (find a store near you here) from 3/19/23 to 4/30/23.

Built as a homologation so Porsche could enter the GT racing class, the 993 GT2 was produced in such low quantities (under 200) from 1995 to 1998 that it commands a high price today. Our edition, designed by Jun Imai, debuted in 2013 – and you can experience the thrill of owning one by participating in this promotion.

Specs:

• Body Color: MMSB Spectraflame rubine red
  • Deco: Purple stripe on hood and roof with black “1” in white circle on hood; Hot Wheels logo in black and white, black “1” in white circle, and purple stripe on sides; authentic Porsche logos
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders stock car wheels with red stripe tampo
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black

This Collector Edition will ship on an illustrated blister card in a Kar Keepers clamshell case.

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Wheel, Purple, Sedan, Coupe

Watch for four exclusive color variations from specially packed Dollar General cases to appear in stores. You can use their purchase toward your 20 cars for this Porsche promotion, and you’ll want to add them to your collection.

INSTRUCTIONS/RULES

To get your Collector Edition Porsche 993 GT2, please carefully read the Official Rules below, or download them here, and follow the instructions.

2023 HOT WHEELS PORSCHE 993 GT2 PROMOTION – OFFICIAL RULES:

1. During the Promotion Purchase Period from March 19, 2023 to April 30, 2023, buy any $20 (before taxes) of Hot Wheels® 1:64 basic cars from the 2019 to present assortment numbers C4982, L2593, and/or HGY16 from participating Dollar General stores. Follow these Official Rules to request one Hot Wheels® 1:64 Porsche 993 GT2 (Promotional Vehicle) from Mattel, Inc. (Mattel).

2. Mail a) your original (no photocopies) cash register receipt(s) dated from March 19, 2023 to April 30, 2023; b) blister cards from single packs of basic cars (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window), or UPC codes from the multipacks matching the receipt and totaling $20 (before taxes), for each Promotional Vehicle per person you are requesting (limit of 10 (TEN) Promotional Vehicles per person, household and/or address); c) a completed order form ; and d) a check or money order (unless you pay online via credit card) payable to Mattel, Inc. for US $7.00 shipping and processing for each vehicle you order to:

PORSCHE 993 GT2

P.O. Box 1229

East Aurora, NY 14052

Requests must be postmarked by May 5, 2023, and received by May 15, 2023. The completed mail-in order form must accompany your request.

By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information, read our Privacy Statement at http://corporate.mattel.com/privacy-statement.aspx.

Although you may purchase your qualifying basic cars on separate receipts within the Promotional Period, there is a limit of 1 (ONE) Promotional Vehicle for every $20 (before taxes) of basic cars you purchase within the Promotional Period, regardless of how many receipts those $20 (before taxes) of basic cars are on. Offer is limited to 10 (TEN) Porsche 993 GT2 vehicles per person, household and/or address.

Mattel reserves the right to provide a substitute Promotional Vehicle of equal or greater value.

3. Receive a 1:64 Porsche 993 GT2 vehicle in 8 – 12 weeks after May 15, 2023. Any damage to the packaging of the Promotional Vehicle will not be considered a defect to the product, and no replacements will be provided. If Mattel can confirm delivery (via a traceable shipping method) to the address provided on your order form, your order will be deemed fulfilled. Mattel will not be responsible for missing, late or stolen orders.

4. Material from non-compliant or duplicate requests will not be returned. Mattel is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, illegible, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed or postage-due requests, or requests with inaccurate or incorrect information or typographical errors.

This offer is valid for purchases made in, and orders mailed from, the continental U.S. only. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers or coupons. No rain checks or other price/product guarantees will be honored. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the mail fraud statutes.

Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted.

Items and dates are subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Mattel reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time.

*Privacy Clause of Official Rules:

By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies (as defined in https://www.mattel.com/en-us/privacy-statement#anchor-Definitions) to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information read our Privacy Statement at https://www.mattel.com/privacy-statement.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You have such a big collectors pool in the EU yet I see not one iota of interest being given for them. Scarce updates of stocks in stores, really limited pool of items, at least in the Eastern Europe and I could go on. Let alone the fact that we can not participate in such promotions. That is why Majorette is chewing off the HW market. Such a shame.

• Like 1

It is very sad, that it is only for continental US only. There are so many collectors in Europe who buy a lot of Hot Wheels models every month in the local stores, but they are not qualified for this offer.

9 minutes ago, Cyrusthevirus89 said:

Do I have to spend $20 or buy 20 cars because my dollar general has each car normally listed for $1.25 each. 

Spend $20 before tax, the quantity of cars is irrelevant.

• Like 2

I hereby make myself available to Mattel or Dollar General to handle these exclusive cars for those in Canada, or the rest of the world that would like to buy them. Or those on the west coast also 

simply allow me to buy these and mainlines so I can help others.

• Like 2

Never done a mail in car before. From what I read- buy $20 worth of cars, send in original receipt, cards from the purchase, plus fill out the form and pay $7. Why do they want the cards?

• Like 2