Complete Your Collection: The 2023 Hot Wheels Mainline List

By Mattel Creations Staff

They’re the backbone of the Hot Wheels garage. The annual Mainline delights fans of all ages, helping all our collectors experience the enjoyment of discovering favorites old and new. For 2023, we’re releasing 250 editions, plus a variety of variations.

We’re giving you a checklist to help you find your favorites and check them off as you cruise the aisles. The Mainline is sorted into 35 different mini collections – including the mini collection chosen by collectors, HW: The ’80s! Within the frame of our annual fleet, you’ll find the following:

• 50 New Models
  • 15 Treasure Hunts
  • 15 Super Treasure Hunts

Download the list below and start your engines. Treasure Hunts are highlighted in green (but you’ll have to discover the Super Treasure Hunts for yourself). Start looking now – some of these are already on shelves!

Download the 2023 Hot Wheels Mainline List

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

All this year's 2023 hot wheels basic cars are all awesome.👍And they're bringing back some hot wheels castings that haven't been made for a few years now.👍 I already have some of those in my hot wheels collection and I will be on the hunt for the rest of them this year and I can't wait to add all of them to my hot wheels collection.👍

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2023 at 10:39 AM, rockhead said:

Can you publish the list with collector numbers, recolors, and exclusives?

Collector numbers are the most important list needed by TRUE COLLECTORS.

• Like 1