CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE WITH THE RLC EXCLUSIVE REAL RIDERS WHEELS PACK - SET 2

By Gary Barnum

Domestic wheels will drive your Hot Wheels to the finish line, but maybe you'd also want a different, more exotic design. Our latest customizing pack takes you on roads far away. Check out the RLC Exclusive Real Riders Wheel Packs – Set 2 and let the inspiration fuel your Hot Wheels projects. 

In our ongoing efforts to create the ultimate hobbyist experience, the Hot Wheels design team has assembled 24 rare and eye-catching Real Riders wheels (12 pairs of wheels each connected by an axle) to help you build your dream car. That’s six full sets of four wheels, or enough wheels for six cars – however you want to use them. 

If you’re new to wheel swaps, pull up an online tutorial or get a buddy to help you steer. Customizing your Hot Wheels cars is a great way to enhance your hobby, it’s fun, and you can show off the end result. Grab a pack and take it for a test ride! 

Here are the wheels in this set:  

• Real Riders Classic 4-spoke (two pair small, gold-painted hub with silver foil lip) 
  • Real Riders Oval Track Thin (two pair medium, black hub with silver foil lip) 
  • Real Riders Aero (two pair medium, gloss white-painted hub) 
  • Real Riders 6-spoke mag (two pair medium, cool gray-painted hub with silver foil lip) 
  • Real Riders Exotic (one pair medium, one pair large, metallic silver-painted hub) 
  • Real Riders 10-spoke (two pair medium, copper-painted hub) 

HWC_Article_ImageSet_HGK88_RealRidersS2.thumb.jpg.86decfea7b0b6e7ec0f846a9dd2a9673.jpg 

PACKAGING 

• Packaged in a sturdy Real Riders box 

AVAILABILITY 

• RLC members only: 5/31/22 at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out 

PRICING AND PURCHASE LIMITS 

• Priced at $20.00 each plus shipping and processing; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes) 
  • We do offer international shipping — please see shipping costs and details (international shipping availability subject to change) 
  • Limit of FIVE (5) per club membership; limit TWENTY (20) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion) 
  • Refunds only, no exchanges 

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think on all red line club offers there should be one item sold to members for a 24-hour . After that it's open. The multiple per member does not give everybody a chance that wants one whatever it may be to get one and a 20 per household is ridiculous

• Like 8

I kept hitting add to cart and it finally says I’ve reached my limit. And my cart is empty 🤷🏻‍♂️  

I kind of expect this since I got screwed on the Mercedes this weekend. I was in line to checkout (less than a min) and all of a sudden it says my cart is empty. 

5 hours ago, GUERYGUERRERO said:

solved, hopefully this does not happen with any launch of a car

I've had the issues happened to me at the Drop Sales before. Spectraflame Olive 4×4 '44 Willy's Jeep & the Spectraflame Hot Pink '66 Chevy Nova Gasser. It's Random. That's why I keep on telling my self to Expect the Unexpected because in the RLC Member's Club. It isn't 100% Guaranteed 👍

• Thanks 1