Download the Free 2023 Hot Wheels Mainline Wave 1 Poster

By Allen Voivod

With more than 400 cars released each year, you may ask yourself, “How do I keep track of all these spectacular Hot Wheels?” Savvy collectors know the answer, and now you will, too: download our free Mainline Posters.

These posters feature high-resolution reveals of all the mini collections we’re releasing in a given year. Some of the cars in those mini collections won’t be out on the pegs for a while, so the posters act as sneak previews, too. For the young and young-at-heart Hot Wheels fans, it’s a joy to explore and discover what’s new. 

Even more valuably, the posters also flag the 15 Treasure Hunts we’re releasing this year, making your search for those hard-to-find cars that much easier. They don’t reveal the Super Treasure Hunt cars, though. We want you to be totally surprised by those.

Our designers are so excited to reveal these mini collections and their castings to you! On behalf the entire Hot Wheels Collectors team, we hope you’ll be knocked out by the New Models, the twists on the old favorites, the outrageous Hot Wheels originals, and the castings from all our high-octane automotive partners. Get your Wave 1 poster below, and please collect safely!

As a reminder, our annual poster set will be available in four waves:

• Wave 1: Featuring 12 mini collections with all castings shown (including 5 Treasure Hunt castings) – download now
  • Wave 2: Just around the bend…
  • Wave 3: Further down the road…
  • Wave 4: Giving the others a head start…

Download My Wave 1 Poster!

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Car, Vehicle, Transportation, Wheel, Machine, Motorcycle, Person
Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

All of those new hot wheels coming out for 2023 are all awesome.👍 I have some of those already in my hot wheels collection.👍And I will be on the hunt for rest of them and I can't wait to add all of those to my hot wheels collection.👍

• Like 4

Welcome to the hobby You can buy these cars at your local stores like Target, Walmart, dollar stores, drug stores, grocery stores, discount stores, at your local mall, and auto parts stores.👍

• Like 2

Just asked. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and I’m sorry for the delay! I’m so glad to hear that you’re excited to see what’s next for Hot Wheels. Our Product Development Team is always creating new products for fans, and I have no doubt that you’ll love what comes next.

Truth be told, we don’t have any information to share on new releases until they launch. I would suggest keeping your eyes on our website, creations.mattel.com, as it’s one of the easiest ways to see the latest updates!

Best Wishes,

Lumaples H.
Mattel Consumer Services

Aug 3, 2023, 10:37 AM

• Like 1