Ready to celebrate Mother’s Day? Find the perfect picks for every fan’s collection. Shop Now

Download the Hot Wheels 2022 Poster – Wave 1!

By Allen Voivod

It's for planning, dreaming, collecting, tracking … and it's just plain spectacular! Our 2022 Mainline Poster Set is the definitive guide to the hundreds of castings available in this new model year. No matter how young or young at heart you are, if you're a Hot Wheels fan, there's an undeniable joy that comes from getting copies of these posters.

The Wave 1 Poster in any given model year is also a sneak preview of sorts. Many of the castings shown on it haven’t been revealed anywhere else before, or aren't even on the pegs! As in the last couple of years, we're providing this poster free of charge, as a high-resolution PDF download for you.

There have been many changes over the years, but one thing has always remained the same: our gratitude and appreciation for you! Your love for the fastest metal cars in the world continues to inspire us, and we're so grateful for your continued support and loyalty. On behalf of the entire HotWheelsCollectors.com team, we wish the best for you, your family, and your community. Please collect safely!

As a reminder, our poster set will be available in four waves:

• Wave 1: Featuring 11 mini collections with all castings shown (including five Treasure Hunt castings) – download now!
  • Wave 2: Just around the bend…
  • Wave 3: Further down the road…
  • Wave 4: Giving the others a head start…

Download My Poster!

HWC_Blog_ImageSet_W1_2022Poster.thumb.jpg.6f517b1bab8e7e25b2c9ed86b00ab259.jpg

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The 2022 hot wheels poster looks great and lots of great New hot wheels coming out.👍 I have some of those already in my hot wheels collection and other ones I'm still on the hunt for and I can't wait to add all of those to my hot wheels collection.👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I wish we could still mail in and receive a poster to hang on the wall, or back of the door like I do . I would include a picture of my awesome collection but……………..☮️❤️

• Like 4

On 2/23/2022 at 4:12 PM, Umckibben said:

I'll jump in with the majority as well with the "I'd like an actual physical poster" option, none of this NFT poster stuff...

You can print it??? Not well but You still can

On 3/2/2022 at 12:18 PM, Alastair Hodgetts said:

Any idea when the wave 2 poster will be out? Also, these don't contain super treasure hunts right?

They have some of the mainlines for supers but they don't say it, you have to know.

• Like 1