DOWNLOAD THE HOT WHEELS 2022 POSTER – WAVE 3!

By Gary Barnum

Think of this as your roadmap for the Hot Wheels you’ll want to pick up this year. With this visual checklist of our 2022 Mainline releases, you can plan your route to a complete collection! Our Wave 3 Poster is available now.

You'll find links to download a free high-resolution PDF of this poster below, plus both the Wave 1 Poster and Wave  2 Poster — if you haven't already grabbed them.

The poster includes 11 New Models, and we’ve pointed your way to five Treasure Hunt castings as well. We aren't revealing the Super Treasure Hunt castings, though.  We wouldn’t want you to miss out on the excitement of searching and finding those for yourself.

We hope you have fun completing your collection . As always, thank you for your enthusiasm, love, and appreciation of the hottest diecast cars in the world.

As a reminder, our poster set will be available in four waves:

·       Wave 1: Featuring 11 mini collections with all castings shown (including five Treasure Hunt castings) – download now!

·       Wave 2: Featuring 12 mini collections with all castings shown (including five Treasure Hunt castings) – download now!

·       Wave 3: Featuring 12 mini collections with all castings shown (including five Treasure Hunt castings) – download now!

·       Wave 4: Just around the bend…

Download My Poster

HWC_Blog_ImageSet_W3_2022Poster.thumb.jpg.7b1b202529562f143fd745e9048d5e64.jpg

Items and dates are subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 minutes ago, McLarensRule said:

Yes that to!

It is Nice. You know Hot Wheel Collector's will be scrambling for it. I hopefully I'll get 2. Keep one in the package & have the other one Loose 👍🤙

• Like 1

Another 400+MB Acrobat file that won't open in my Acrobat Reader because the PDF file is so gigantic!?!  🤬 

I sent Mattel a message on the feedback page about this when they shared the Wave 2 poster.  I guess nobody reads their feedback, or they don't care only a handful of customers can actually use these enormous PDF files... 💩

• Like 3

On 8/18/2022 at 11:43 PM, GRAYMATTR said:

Another 400+MB Acrobat file that won't open in my Acrobat Reader because the PDF file is so gigantic!?!  🤬 

I sent Mattel a message on the feedback page about this when they shared the Wave 2 poster.  I guess nobody reads their feedback, or they don't care only a handful of customers can actually use these enormous PDF files... 💩

It's the same, rest two are so big and I cant open it.

I was able to download the poster as a high-res PNG image from this fan site: https://www.geekslop.com/news/entertainment-news/toys-and-games/2022/check-out-the-hot-wheels-2022-poster-wave-3-its-a-roadmap-for-your-hot-wheels-collection

They also have a reduced size PDF of the Wave 2 poster that is impossible to download from Mattel, just follow the tag for Hot Wheels and find the post for the wave 2 poster.