EXPAND YOUR COLLECTION: THE 2022 HOT WHEELS MAINLINE LIST

By Gary Barnum

There are a lot of Hot Wheels vehicles coming your way at high speed in 2022. Our Mainline fleet has over 250 spectacular castings— even more when you count variations! That means tons of great cars to collect. 

Check out our annual list, look for your favorites, and watch for new castings. The Mainline is sorted into 35 different Mini Collections. Throughout these editions, you’ll find the following: 

• 50 New Models 
  • 15 Treasure Hunts 
  • 15 Super Treasure Hunts 

You can download the list below. Treasure Hunts are highlighted in green (but you’ll have to discover the Super Treasure Hunts for yourself). Make sure you don’t miss a single one of these desirable die-cast jewels. 

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, UMCCARS said:

I'm lost. No 2022 mainlines.

Yeah, you're not the only one. I'm Dazed & Confused with all these Different Series of Hot Wheel's for the 2022. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, TomatoKollector427 said:

Not even gonna try to find mainlines anymore since hoarders take everything anyway lol

Don't give Up. You'll eventually get them too. You need to plan it out. Be there at the right place & the right time 👍🤙

• Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 9:36 PM, Rockies76 said:

Don't give Up. You'll eventually get them too. You need to plan it out. Be there at the right place & the right time 👍🤙

I got Walmart more than the average bear. Actually I like to be there B4 they close, when they bring the freight out. Now, the NOT MANAGERS give me a hard time for even looking at the freight.

I have never and would never break a pallet down onto the floor where so done could get hurt.  Yet, they treat me like a thief, give me attitude, and have even gone as far as holding the freight out back until they are closed!

Even though I have talked to the dept manager, and 2 asst. managers and they are fine w what I do. What I do t but I put up, where it goes. I use to straighten out the Hot Wheels in the isle. Key word, 'USE' I have been given so much crud, I won't do it.

And I don't buy everything, I collect. I am not a seller. I have never sold 1 in my life. I buy what I do not have, even if I have a TH and happen to see another, I'll leave it. There is so many employees who want to go thru them b4 they hit the floor it's awefule. There is another store, Family Dollar, the manager holds the Hot Wheels out back, so the 'Adult' buyers can't get to them. And a manager wants to go thru them for her adult son!

There is so many things wrong with the ppl who handle these cases before they get to the store. I now see pallets that come out of the back room right after being unloaded from a truck, had been opened!

WHY COLLECT?

Not only are they gone thru, a lot of these ppl steal them.

I'm so frustrated, the Walmart in my area got barely NOTHING. They have the spots but never get the stock. But stores 150 miles south, do get the stuff. All stocked from the same wharehouse. 

I'm so close to never buying another Hot Wheels again. No different than I just heard a hour ago the premium batmobile set was for sale here, then gone. I never even heard about it.

Why am I a collector. In the year 2021, and keep in mind I would go miles searching for cars. In the whole year I found 3 (yes THREE) STHs in the wild!

IN 1 YEAR, 3. 3..... IN 6 OR 7 DIFFERANT COMPANIES.

Local Walmart, October 2021, since there, nothing, a case here and there, no transports, very few premiums. Makes me sick.

54 minutes ago, JaredHWRlCMember said:

I got Walmart more than the average bear. Actually I like to be there B4 they close, when they bring the freight out. Now, the NOT MANAGERS give me a hard time for even looking at the freight.

I have never and would never break a pallet down onto the floor where so done could get hurt.  Yet, they treat me like a thief, give me attitude, and have even gone as far as holding the freight out back until they are closed!

Even though I have talked to the dept manager, and 2 asst. managers and they are fine w what I do. What I do t but I put up, where it goes. I use to straighten out the Hot Wheels in the isle. Key word, 'USE' I have been given so much crud, I won't do it.

And I don't buy everything, I collect. I am not a seller. I have never sold 1 in my life. I buy what I do not have, even if I have a TH and happen to see another, I'll leave it. There is so many employees who want to go thru them b4 they hit the floor it's awefule. There is another store, Family Dollar, the manager holds the Hot Wheels out back, so the 'Adult' buyers can't get to them. And a manager wants to go thru them for her adult son!

There is so many things wrong with the ppl who handle these cases before they get to the store. I now see pallets that come out of the back room right after being unloaded from a truck, had been opened!

WHY COLLECT?

Not only are they gone thru, a lot of these ppl steal them.

I'm so frustrated, the Walmart in my area got barely NOTHING. They have the spots but never get the stock. But stores 150 miles south, do get the stuff. All stocked from the same wharehouse. 

I'm so close to never buying another Hot Wheels again. No different than I just heard a hour ago the premium batmobile set was for sale here, then gone. I never even heard about it.

Why am I a collector. In the year 2021, and keep in mind I would go miles searching for cars. In the whole year I found 3 (yes THREE) STHs in the wild!

IN 1 YEAR, 3. 3..... IN 6 OR 7 DIFFERANT COMPANIES.

Local Walmart, October 2021, since there, nothing, a case here and there, no transports, very few premiums. Makes me sick.

Pretty Crazy. Yep Madness in the Hot Wheel's World. Like I said Right Place & the Right Time. It's Tough, Very Very Competitive.  My Race Track Plan is, Full Throttle all the way through. Got to be Faster than the other Hot Wheel Collector's. Once you got a Hot Streak going stay low. There's cool Manager's & there's Shady Manager's. Yep once the Case's are stored in the back room anything goes before it's put out on the Pegs. It's all about the Luck on your side. If it Happens it Happens, if not Oh Well wasn't meant to be. There will alway's be a Brighter Better Day.  Stores will be well Stocked, got remember that the Pandemic slowed Shipments. The Batman Box set that was in the Shop. I could of gotten it. It happened Very Quick. There wasn't any announcement about it. It was a Sale that happened Very quickly. Keep on Checking the Shop. Never know what comes up for Sale. Well Good Luck in the Hot Wheel Collecting. Don't give up. Eventually you'll get them when you're at the right place & the right time 👍

19 hours ago, MiamiJack said:

The list is there if you try again...

Also, no pics, no collector #, is there somewhere to get all the info in one place?

The list is useless without being in the order of the Collector Number. For those that get 1 of each, that's how I organize my lists.

• Like 1