Grab This Collector Edition Ford Bronco R With Our Kroger Promo

By Mattel Creations Staff

The Ford Bronco is making a comeback, but we’re still in love with the classic model. So, we created this Collector Edition Ford Bronco R in Spectraflame pale pink, featuring authentic logos and off-roading wheels. 

You can get this 1:64 Collector Edition Ford Bronco R when you purchase $20 worth of Hot Wheels cars and/or multipacks from designated assortments at Kroger Family Stores or Kroger.com from October 1 to November 11, 2023. Stock up on your Hot Wheels and get this tribute to a wild horse you’ve known and loved for decades.

SPECS: 

• Body Color: Spectraflame pale pink 
  • Graphics: Authentic manufacturer logos, Hot Wheels logo, #5
  • Body Type: ZAMAC 
  • Wheels: Real Riders off-roading wheels with red line tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, zinc plated chassis
  • Window Color: Clear 
  • Interior Color: Black
  • Scale 1:64 

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Car, Tire, Transportation, Vehicle, Pickup Truck, Truck

2023 HOT WHEELS® HKL68 - FORD BRONCO R PROMOTION

Official Rules

1. During the Promotion Purchase Period from October 1, 2023 to November 11, 2023 buy $20.00 (before taxes) of Hot Wheels® 1:64 basic cars and/or multipacks from 2019 to present assortment numbers 5785, C4982, L2593, HHW28, HFY00, HFY01, and HMW97 or multipack numbers, 1806, X6999, HPV78 and/or H7045 (“Qualifying Products”) from participating Kroger Family of Stores and its banners*. Follow these Official Rules to request one Hot Wheels® 1:64 Ford Bronco R (Promotional Vehicle) from Mattel, Inc. (Mattel), while supplies last.

2. For each Promotional Vehicle you request, mail a) your original (no photocopies) cash register receipt(s) and/or online receipt(s)** dated from October 1, 2023 to November 11, 2023 b) blister cards from single packs of basic cars (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window), or UPC codes from the multipacks matching the receipt, totaling $20.00 (before taxes), c) a completed order form, and d) a check or money order (unless you pay online via credit card) payable to Mattel, Inc. for US $7.00 shipping and processing for each vehicle you order to:

HOT WHEELS FORD BRONCO R
P.O. Box 1229
East Aurora, NY 14052

Requests must be postmarked by November 15, 2023 and received by November 23, 2023. The completed mail-in order form must accompany your request.

3.Qualifying Products may be purchased on separate receipts within the Promotion Period.  Only 1 (one) Promotion Vehicle for every $20.00 (twenty dollars) before taxes of Qualifying Products purchased during the Promotion Period, regardless of how many receipts you submit.  Limit of 10 (ten) Promotional Vehicles per person, household, and/or address.  

4. By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information read our Privacy Statement at http://corporate.mattel.com/privacy-statement.aspx.

5. Receive a 1:64 HOT WHEELS® HKL68 - Ford Bronco R in 8 – 12 weeks after November 23, 2023. Any damage to the packaging of the Promotional Vehicle will not be considered a defect to the product, and no replacements will be provided.  If Mattel can confirm delivery (via a traceable shipping method) to the address provided on your order form, your order will be deemed fulfilled.  Mattel will not be responsible for missing, late or stolen orders.  Mattel reserves the right to provide a substitute Promotional Vehicle of equal or greater value ($20.00 ARV). 

6. Material from non-compliant or duplicate requests will not be returned. Mattel is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed illegible, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed or postage-due requests, or requests with inaccurate or incorrect information or typographical errors.

7. Mattel reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the 2023 HOT WHEELS® HKL68 - Ford Bronco R PROMOTION, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Mattel at its sole discretion.

This offer is only valid for purchases made in, and orders mailed from, the continental U.S., only by individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of the purchase. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers or coupons. No rain checks or other price/product guarantees will be honored. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the mail fraud statutes.

*The Kroger Co. Family of Stores includes: Baker’s, City Market, Copps, Dillons, Food 4 Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, King Soopers, Jay C Food Store, Kroger, Mariano’s, Metro Market, Owens Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick ‘n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith’s Food and Drug.

**Packing slips for online orders will not be accepted as proof of purchase; you must send the online receipt you received when the order was processed.  

Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Mattel, Inc.

©2023 Mattel.

• Like 12

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guys write to the corpant office let them know the link is not working and we can't get to order form.

For the Grab This Collector Edition Ford Bronco R With Our Kroger Promo link is broken. 

That Ford bronco R pickup truck is awesome. 👍I don't have Kroger or any store related to Kroger where I live so if somebody can please just send to me a Kroger receipt or a store related to Kroger they're receipt than I will be alright and I will be able to send in my stuff in for the mail-in Ford bronco R pickup truck and I will be able to add it to my hot wheels collection.👍And if somebody can also send to me the Kroger exclusive cars please and thank you.

Edited by SAMACE26
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kpoole89 said:

no kroger in califonia, does ralphs or foods co count or no..?

*The Kroger Co. Family of Stores includes: Baker’s, City Market, Copps, Dillons, Food 4 Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, King Soopers, Jay C Food Store, Kroger, Mariano’s, Metro Market, Owens Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick ‘n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith’s Food and Drug.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AndyA said:

Can I use the receipt from last month when it was flashed up on Instagram an I rushed out and bought 20?

Maybe you should have been a little patient and waited to read the official rule’s? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kpoole89 said:

no kroger in califonia, does ralphs or foods co count or no..?

Some of them do not carry hot wheels though such as Food 4 Less and Food Co. in my area in Sacramento.....

15 hours ago, Misfitflesh said:

Maybe you should have been a little patient and waited to read the official rule’s? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Maybe Mattel should get their stuff together…

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2023 at 8:53 PM, AndyA said:

Can I use the receipt from last month when it was flashed up on Instagram an I rushed out and bought 20?

If you still have the cars, you may try returning them to the store and rebuying them. I've done that in the past when Target put out new cars before the promo started. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So the closest Krogers is 3 hours away. I see it says "cash register receipt(s) and/or online receipt(s)** dated from October 1, 2023, to November 11, 2023"... So, if I ordered Hot Wheels on the Krogers website and print out the online receipt. That will be fine? I just want to make sure.

• Like 2

I've done that in the past & it will be fine, just make sure you have all the blisters & I always put a copy of the Mattel receipt printed out where I paid the $7.00 processing fee. 

• Like 1