Ready to celebrate Mother’s Day? Find the perfect picks for every fan’s collection. Shop Now

Pick Up This Truck: Collector Edition Custom ’93 Nissan Hardbody (D21) Target Promo

By Mattel Creations Staff

There’s something special about the Nissan Hardbody. It’s one of the most sought-after minitrucks for basic use. Its tough, simple, and rugged design is loved by both outdoor enthusiasts and customizers alike.

Now you can get your own 1:64 Custom ’93 Nissan Hardbody (D21) when you purchase $20 worth of Hot Wheels cars and/or multipacks from designated assortments at Target stores July 2 - August 12,  2023.

This Spectraflame pale pink pickup is the perfect addition to any collection. Our design team made sure to include authentic Nissan and Hot Wheels logos, a California-inspired license plate, and Real Riders stock car wheels to make this 2023 Collector Edition car turn heads.

SPECS:

• Body Color: Spectraflame pale pink
  • Deco: Authentic Nissan and Hot Wheels logos, California-inspired license plate
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders stock car wheels with red stripe tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, zinc-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black

Could contain: Pickup Truck, Truck, Vehicle, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Wheel, Advertisement

Official Rules for the 2023 HOT WHEELS® CUSTOM ’93 NISSAN HARDBODY (D21) Promotion 

1. During the Promotion Purchase Period from July 2, 2023 to August 12 , 2023 buy $20 (twenty dollars) before taxes of Hot Wheels® 1:64 cars and/or multipacks from the 2018 to present assortment numbers GBG98, GBG99, GBH00, GBH01, GKF40, GKF41, FLW18, FLW19, FLW20, FLW21, GLP56, GLP55, GVY32,GVY33, GVY34, 5785, HFX51, HFX52, HFX53, HFX54, HCY66, HCY64, HCY65, C4982, L2593, 1806, X6999, H7045, CGN22 and/or HMX03 (“Qualifying Products”) from participating Target and from Target.com. Follow these Official Rules to request one Hot Wheels® 1:64 Custom ’93 Nissan Hardbody (D21) (“Promotional Vehicle”) from Mattel, Inc. (“Mattel”), while supplies last.

2. For each Promotion Vehicle you request, mail: (a) your original (no photocopies) cash register receipt(s) and/or online receipt(s)* dated from July 2, 2023 to August 12, 2023; (b) blister cards from single packs of cars (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window), or UPC codes from the multipacks matching the receipt totaling $20 (twenty dollars) before taxes; (c) a completed order form; and (d) a check or money order (unless you pay online via credit card) payable to Mattel, Inc. for US $7.00 shipping and processing for each vehicle you order to:

Custom ‘93 Nissan Hardbody (D21)

P.O. Box 1229

East Aurora, NY 14052

Requests must be postmarked by August 15, 2023, and received by August 25, 2023.

3. Qualifying Products may be purchased on separate receipts within the Promotion Period. Only 1 (one) Promotion Vehicle for every $20 (twenty dollars) before taxes of Qualifying Products purchased during the Promotion Period, regardless of how many receipts you submit. Limit of 10 (ten) Promotional Vehicles per person, household, and/or address. 

4. By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information read our Privacy Statement at http://corporate.mattel.com/privacy-statement.aspx.

5. Receive a 1:64 ’93 Custom ‘93 Nissan Hardbody (D21) in 8 – 12 weeks after August 25, 2023. Any damage to the packaging of the Promotional Vehicle will not be considered a defect to the product, and no replacements will be provided. If Mattel can confirm delivery (via a traceable shipping method) to the address provided on your order form, your order will be deemed fulfilled. Mattel will not be responsible for missing, late or stolen orders. Mattel reserves the right to provide a substitute Promotional Vehicle of equal or greater value.

6. Material from non-compliant or duplicate requests will not be returned. Mattel is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed illegible, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed or postage-due requests, or requests with inaccurate or incorrect information or typographical errors.

7. Mattel reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the 2023 Hot Wheels® Custom ‘93 Nissan Hardbody (D21) Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Mattel at its sole discretion.

This offer is only valid for purchases made in, and orders mailed from, the continental U.S., by individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of purchase. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers or coupons. No rain checks or other price/product guarantees will be honored. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the mail fraud statutes.

*Packing slips for online orders will not be accepted as proof of purchase; you must send the online receipt you received when the order was processed.

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email. 

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trademarks, designs, copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights are used under license.

©2023 Mattel.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That custom 1993 Nissan hardbody D21 pickup truck is awesome.👍 I will be spending 20 dollars on hot wheels before taxes to send in for the mail-in custom 1993 Nissan hardbody D21 pickup truck and I can't wait to add it to my hot wheels collection.👍

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jamesie said:

Can I get this on Australia ?… I have spent $250 on matchbox cars yesterday with target Australia online…on  the ultra hot hotwheels 

@Jamesie Promotions are done differently in Australia, please check the following website. The next one will be in September.
Purchase Period 3: 01/09/2023 until 11:59pm AEST on 15/09/2023

https://hwcollector23.com/au/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The closestTarget 2 me is 1 hr 32 min (90.8 miles) via US-82 E, Fastest route now due to traffic conditions” iN TUSCALooooS ALABAMA -  ROLL TIDE - ,

Sooo… Road TRIP!!!

Now all I gotta do is figure a way to get all these ($1.19 each = 17 oB eM 4 a total before tAx of $20.23) BLISTERS to MatteLL!?!?!

I Did see that Target does ThaNgs wid HWs I that I never see iN dees hear PArTs!?!?!

VVVVVVVVrrrOOOOOOOmmMMMmm!

JRBJR

192208Could contain: Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Machine, Wheel, Tape, Text

Could contain: Machine, Wheel

Could contain: Machine, Wheel

Could contain: Text, Electronics, Hardware, Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Gun, Weapon

Could contain: Text, Helmet, Document, Receipt

Could contain: Box, Package, Cardboard, Carton, Package Delivery, Person

Could contain: Machine, Wheel, Car, Transportation, Vehicle

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I could not get my order receipt that youre supposed to cut out and send in to print earlier so I thought I would be able to conme back later and try again but I cant find anyway to print that page out again. I have the email with my order info/reference number that actual page that prints you cut out and send with the barcode I dont have. How can I get back to that page or have it sent to my email??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dwayne StarWars said:

I don’t wanna tear off the cards or cut off the code off my packs as I collect them In package, is it mandatory or can I send in just my receipt?

If the terms and conditions say so, then yes. It's pretty standard for US promotions to require this

• Like 1

Is it just my computer or browser to where the order form isn't working once you click on it?  I'm located in Los Angeles and it's telling me that based on my profile, the store is not available to me at this time.  No problems in the past with any RLC's or mail-ins.  Hoping it's just another Mattel glitch. 

• Like 1