The Instant Collection: RLC Exclusive 2021 Factory-Sealed Set!

By Allen Voivod

It literally doesn't get any bigger than this. Every year, we gather all of the Hot Wheels mainline cars released during that model year, and wrap a few hundred sets of them up into one massive package. Its official name is the "2021 Hot Wheels Mainline Factory-Sealed Set," but collectors typically refer to it as the "Master Set"! Your opportunity to own it begins Tuesday, January 11 at 9am PT.

All 461 cars – yes, you read that right, 461 cars – released in the 2021 mainline are included in this set. All 50 New Models? Check? The Treasure Hunts? Check. The Super Treasure Hunts? Checkmate! Every recolor, every promo car, every retailer-exclusive variation, even the Hot Wheels™ id Chase Cars are included in the Master Set.

This is one of the hottest sales we hold all year! If you want your shot at the 2021 Master Set, be sure you're logged into your RLC membership account before the sale begins on Tuesday, January 11 at 9am PT. Good luck, and thank you for another fantastic year of collecting the fastest metal cars in the world!

HWC_Article_ImageSet_GTD82_RLCMasterSet.thumb.jpg.c8110dbf8d27893f11b9e439e59a2653.jpg

Packaging: 

• Packaged in a decorative display box with smaller cartons inside
  • Each set features an individually numbered sticker (000/1000)

Availability: 

• RLC members only: 1/11/22 at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out

Pricing and Purchase Limits: 

• Priced at $600.00 plus shipping and processing each; this item will include a $39.99 surcharge for U.S. Ground shipping; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It weighs a ton so apologize to your postman in advance if your lucky enough to score one of these.  And be sure your address is correct.  FEDEX delivers these to your post office and sometimes they screw it up.  Mine last year did not get delivered correctly by FedEx and it was sent back.  When I contacted Mattel their answer was too bad so sad.  

12 hours ago, toycarcollector1626615688 said:

It weighs a ton so apologize to your postman in advance if your lucky enough to score one of these.  And be sure your address is correct.  FEDEX delivers these to your post office and sometimes they screw it up.  Mine last year did not get delivered correctly by FedEx and it was sent back.  When I contacted Mattel their answer was too bad so sad.  

That is sad, Hopefully Mattel refunded your money back. Since FedEx blew it & had to sent it back to Mattel. If Mattel got it back, then you should of been refunded the full amount. It wasn't your Fault. Mattel gets the item back & also keeping the Money that is Crazy. I'd be all over it. That is Absolutely Wrong.

I will be ready to purchase this enormous cantankerous hideous beast… unfortunately I really don’t have room to display it as the case with the previous anomalies, relegated to storage in darkness. How pathetic to entomb any object crying for space, light and fresh air.

see me, hold me, feel my lines, roll me, push me, make me fly without any gravity constraints, chip my paint, bend my wheels, scratch my windshield, submerge me in wet soil, take me to the bottom of the pool, hide me on a branch…. But don’t ….. under any circumstances don’t forget about me account I love the light, fresh air and most of all I love your hands, hold me please.

do they speak to you as well?

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 7:03 AM, Clemente55 said:

I will be ready to purchase this enormous cantankerous hideous beast… unfortunately I really don’t have room to display it as the case with the previous anomalies, relegated to storage in darkness. How pathetic to entomb any object crying for space, light and fresh air.

see me, hold me, feel my lines, roll me, push me, make me fly without any gravity constraints, chip my paint, bend my wheels, scratch my windshield, submerge me in wet soil, take me to the bottom of the pool, hide me on a branch…. But don’t ….. under any circumstances don’t forget about me account I love the light, fresh air and most of all I love your hands, hold me please.

do they speak to you as well?

Right on, we'll said. Hopefully you'll set them free. So they can see light & have fresh air. The "BOX" is "ENORMOUS"!! Probably need a Dolly. You don't want to throw your back out 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, STANG.MAN said:

wow, 1 minute

That’s what I figured! I input my credit card and it didn’t show up! So I scanned it with the camera (thanks iPhone) and was still able to score within that first minute.

1 minute ago, Wagon1 said:

I did not know BOTs have fast fingers....WHO KNEW

With only 1000 or so available, I think BOTS would have finished in 20 seconds. Now I would not be surprised if some folks have a BOT set up for themselves to score. But since I have gotten almost every release I have tried to get (well, the last 5-6), I don’t think I’m that fast. Just typing info quicker than just enough other folks. And luck!