Ready to celebrate Mother’s Day? Find the perfect picks for every fan’s collection. Shop Now

The Power is in the Details: Hot Wheels Elite 64 LBWK Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

By Mattel Creations Staff

The Hot Wheels Elite 64 line is back with the perfect fusion of an Italian super sports car brand with Japanese custom car culture – the Liberty Walk (LBWK) Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4. 

Named after a famed Spanish fighting bull, the Aventador is equipped with a twin turbocharged V12 engine and can reach a top speed of 217 mph. 

This super sleek coupe was designed to make a statement. But when the rare Liberty Walk Series 1 body kit was added, it transformed into a loud exclamation. 

Liberty Walk was founded by famed Japanese automotive customizer Wataru Kato (Kato-San in performance automotive circles). Influenced by the car culture in Japan, he redesigned and customized the LBWK Aventador with a new suspension, a front lip spoiler, rear GT wing, rear diffuser, and a wide stance. 

This Elite 64 detailed reproduction die-cast features the LBWK signature pearl blue paint job with hyper-accurate details. The precise construction features a removable rear bumper, rear wing, and engine cover to reveal the fully decorated engine and rear suspension. 

“This is the perfect fit for the newly launched Elite 64 Line,” said designer Steve Vandervate. “With accurate 1:64 scale, 24+ different parts, and a high level of decoration, this is a collector’s dream car. Even the Real Riders wheels are developed specifically for the Aventador LP 700-4.”

From the specially designed Real Riders wheels to the true-to-life decals, this LBWK Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 is a detailed work of art. This LBWK design will only be produced once and in limited quantities, making it a centerpiece for the most astute collectors. 

You can get yours on July 25, 2023 at 9 AM PT, exclusively at MattelCreations.com.  

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Wheel, Car, Vehicle, Alloy Wheel, Car Wheel, Tire, Coupe, Sports CarCould contain: Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Spoke, Tire, Vehicle, Wheel, Coupe, Sports Car, Mustang

SPECIFICATIONS 

• Features: Removable rear bumper, rear wing, and rear engine cover 
  • Body Color: Pearl Blue 
  • Graphics: Matte black painted rear wing; Authentic Liberty Walk and Lamborghini logos 
  • Body Type: ZAMAC 
  • Wheels: Real Riders fixed-axle wheels* with matte black painted hubs 
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis 
  • Engine (ABS): Black 4-piece twin turbocharged v12 engine 
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted 
  • Interior Color: Black with painted details 
  • Scale: 1:64

*Newly developed specifically for this casting.

Packaging: 

• Packaged on an illustrated Elite 64 blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case

Availability: 

• Anyone: July 25, 2023 at 9:00 AM PT until sold out

Pricing and Purchase Limits: 

• Priced at $20.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • No purchase limits
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. 

Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email. 

The “Lamborghini” and “Lamborghini Bull and Shield” trademarks, copyrights, designs and models are used under license from Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A, Italy.

• Like 4

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 hours ago, jadisfan said:

I thought they were releasing the Mustang next. This Lambo is flippin sweet though 

I just sent them an email bc I want to know if they will still be releasing the mustang. I already purchased the 2016 print with this mustang on it to make a display and now the mustang has been replaced by this Lamborghini. The Lamborghini is nice but I’m known as a mustang guy in the diecast world and I love. I put a lot into making this display really nice and now that I don’t know with the car I’ll be released. Not happy 

5 minutes ago, Drew Campbell said:

I just sent them an email bc I want to know if they will still be releasing the mustang. I already purchased the 2016 print with this mustang on it to make a display and now the mustang has been replaced by this Lamborghini. The Lamborghini is nice but I’m known as a mustang guy in the diecast world and I love. I put a lot into making this display really nice and now that I don’t know with the car I’ll be released. Not happy 

The Mustang will still be released, we just don't know when at this stage

6 hours ago, Tasmanian Devil said:

The Mustang will still be released, we just don't know when at this stage

According to OTD site:  

Tentative Dates

August 2023 — Modified ’69 Ford Mustang (Elite 64)
September 2023 — ’95 Acura Integra Type R (white)
September 2023 — BMW M3 (E30) (red)
November 2023 — Porsche 959 (black)
November 2023 — ’72 Skyline 2000GT-R (ADVAN)
December 2023 — ’69 Dodge Charger R/T (yellow)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tes1262 said:

I am a Mustangs guy !  I realy hope it releases in August.

Like the Lambo but it's no Mustang!

I'm a mustang guy too but that upcoming mustang is certainly not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

See, I'm more than happy to spend $20 for all the different parts, prints, designs and features for this rather than $25 for the 1:43 scale cars at Target. Everyone's got their own thoughts, but personally this thing is sweeeet!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Cyrusthevirus89 said:

Wait a minute, this is not an RLC exclusive. 😮

No it's not. Anyone can buy it and as many as your wallet will allow. Just know that they are produced more than an RLC. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kai67 said:

Why can't you pay with PayPal anymore? 🤔😡

PayPal is subject to an agreement between Mattel & PayPal, and during crowd funding projects on Mattel Creations, it is not available

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tokyodrift4108 said:

How many are there going to be? Or is there just a date that they will stop producing.

If there is no number listed in the article, we don't know how many there are. There's been no figures released for the previous two Elite 64 sales. It just goes until whatever amount there is gets sold out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, tokyodrift4108 said:

How many are there going to be? Or is there just a date that they will stop producing.

The chaser went much faster than the Lambo. I'm guessing they produced much more of it. 

Kind of disappointed.  I received my order and the packaging is cloudy on the inside of the pack (between the car and the plastic surround).  Looks like oil or something was sprayed on the inside of the car bubble.  I ordered two and both look beat up...not what I was expecting for this price point.  

Could contain: Tape, Ashtray