The Rarest of Racers: RLC Exclusive ‘21 Pagani Huayra R

By Mattel Creations Staff 

Italy’s storied history of high-end sports cars is well documented. But the ‘21 Pagani Huayra R creates its own legend through speed and engineering.

Dubbed as a “celebration of performance, technology, and art applied to a track car,” the Huayra R features a V12-R engine that generates 850hp, 950 Nm of torque, and a red line of 9000 RPM.  

“We wanted to put a supercar casting in RLC line to diversify the product line a bit more, so we picked a brand that we’ve never done in RLC,” says Senior Product Designer Ron Wong. “We chose the Pagani Huayra R because it’s the latest and most ultimate car from the manufacturer at this very moment.” 

The ‘21 Pagani Huayra R is so rare that only 30 real-life cars were ever produced. That, along with its exemplary engineering, gives it a price tag upwards of $3.5 million. Our Hot Wheels design team created this 1:64 scale tribute with exacting detail throughout. 

“I think RLC members will really enjoy how high-end this car feels,” says Hot Wheels Graphic Designer Andres Andrieu. “It's got that fine jewelry vibe, and I'm pretty sure anyone who loves cars will be excited to show it off.” 

“Our RLC members will love the removable rear clamshell feature which reveals the whole detailed engine inside the car,” adds Ron. “I’m also very proud of the signature delicate side mirror detail all Pagani have.” 

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Vehicle, Sports Car, CoupeCould contain: Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Spoke, Tire, Vehicle, Wheel, Formula One, Box, Sports Car

PACKAGING:  

• Packaged in an acrylic case with a sturdy, decorative outer box  

AVAILABILITY:  

• RLC members only: May 2, 2024 at 9am PT until sold out  

PRICING AND PURCHASING LIMITS:  

• Priced at $30.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)  
  • We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)  
  • Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit FIVE (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)  
  • Refunds only, no exchanges  

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.  

The trademarks “Pagani”, “Huayra”, “Zonda”, “Utopia” and any other trademarks related to Pagani Group are registered trademarks and used pursuant to a license from PAGANI S.P.A., Italy. 

PIRELLI Logo is a registered trademark of Pirelli & C. S.p.A. and used under license. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looks sweet! Wish I could get behind the wheel of the real deal, lol! Oh well, this version will do just fine - just not tiny enough to get inside, yet - maybe once I'm "dust" I'll fit just fine. 😂😎

• Haha 4

This release (drop) is why I added OVERDRIVE …and of course three other future up coming drops.  My reasoning (motivation)  is to avoid secondary market prices.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2024 at 4:11 AM, Profi_govno said:

Why, why is it 1 per user, to every nice car is only one per user.

You just have to become more than one user 🤣😂. Me I’m a double user . 🫡☮️❤️🔥🛞.

• Haha 1

The hot wheels RLC Diecast JUNK era is alive and well unfortunately! Mattel only thinking about the MONEY is the problem! By not Numbering the card and keeping them EXCLUSIVE like they were in the past is doing it! Stay TOONED! It's about to get WORSE....... To many RLC cars are being produced today! Remember the junk card era of the 90's..........?