The Ultimate Year-End Review: RLC Exclusive 2023 Mainline Factory-Sealed Set

By Mattel Creations Staff 

The moment Hot Wheels collectors have been waiting for all year is almost here – the RLC Exclusive 2023 Mainline Factory-Sealed Set arrives January 16 at 9am PT. This enormous set contains all 448 Hot Wheels vehicles from the past year’s collection, including: 

• 50 New Models 
  • 41 Exclusive Recolors 
  • 15 Treasure Hunts 
  • 15 Super Treasure Hunts 
  • 7 Hot Wheels Collector Editions  

Those 41 Exclusive Recolors include: 

• 12 Walmart Exclusive ZAMAC Edition Recolors 
  • 12 Target Red Edition Exclusive Recolors 
  • 8 Kroger Recolors 
  • 4 Dollar General Exclusive Recolors 
  • 4 “From the Vault” Exclusive Recolors 
  • 1 Walgreens Exclusive Recolor 

Could contain: Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Machine, Wheel

PACKAGING:  

• Packaged in a decorative display box with smaller cartons inside 
  • Each set features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/625)  

AVAILABILITY: 

• RLC members only: January 16 at 9am PT until sold out 

PRICING AND PURCHASE LIMITS:  

• Priced at $600.00 plus shipping and processing each; this item will include a $40 surcharge for U.S. Ground shipping; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes) 
  • We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change) 
  • Limit ONE (1) per club membership; limit FIVE (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion) 
  • Refunds only, no exchanges 

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

9 minutes ago, Warofthetom said:

Anyone that didn't use a script/bot get one?

Not a bot, so NO. Even though it was in cart and captcha passed. An item should not be allowed to get that far before a sold out. Mattel needs to control carts and bots if they can't control resellers. 

"Make sure members are logged in...." Yeah, for what exactly? 

• Like 9

I was in line to checkout within the 1st minute. Halfway through the checkout I was kicked… item sold out.

That’s a crazy fast sellout considering I use my work internet and it is waaaayyyy faster than residential. 🤔

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

This is now closed for further comments