Timeless: RLC Exclusive 1969 Chevy Camaro SS

By Gary Barnum

We took the classic 1969 muscle car they called “The Hugger” and squeezed in a big, modern LT4 engine for premium power. The Chevy Camaro SS represents the best of both eras – sleek appearance and superior performance – as a pro-touring legend.

In the casting’s fourth release, our latest RLC Exclusive edition intimidates the competition with a Spectraflame steel blue finish and black rally stripes. You’ll find the exciting LT4 engine with painted details under the opening hood, and it’s ready to race on a set of Real Riders 5-spoke wheels. Buckle up and enjoy this one-of-a-kind ride!

• Features: Opening hood
  • Body Color: Spectraflame steel blue
  • Graphics: Matte black stripes on hood and rear; authentic manufacturer logos
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis and engine with painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black with matte black painted details
  • Scale 1:64

Could contain: Car, Coupe, Sports Car, Vehicle, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car Wheel, Tire, Wheel, Sedan

Could contain: Car, Coupe, Sports Car, Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car Wheel, Tire, Wheel, Mustang

PACKAGING

• Packaged on an illustrated blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case

AVAILABILITY

• RLC members only: June 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM PT until sold out

PRICING AND PURCHASE LIMITS

• Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of one (2) per club membership; limit ten (10) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email. 

General Motors Trademarks used under license to Mattel, Inc.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On the back of Camaro tail light area one car is painted black they used to do that on some SS Camaros. the rest is painted blue. So is it going to black or blue. Thanks' Ace Martinez

HNL21_10.webp

HNL21_11.webp

55 minutes ago, Acekobe said:

On the back of Camaro tail light area one car is painted black they used to do that on some SS Camaros. the rest is painted blue. So is it going to black or blue. Thanks' Ace Martinez

HNL21_10.webp

HNL21_11.webp

That's just the shadow, rather than being painted black

• Like 2

Por medio de este post agradezco al personal de mattel 🔥hot wheels, ya que en el pasado tuve algunos inconvenientes en mis pedidos, pero a todo me han dado una solución  solo es cuestión que uno tenga  paciencia, es una gran empresa. Y tienen un personal demasiado amable muchas gracias saludos❤️

Edited by Mariio

13 hours ago, Bread315 said:

"Limit of one (2) per club membership" written by Mattel stuff above, is it 1 or 2 per club membership?

Yes

- Mattel Customer Service

🤪

Mine says label created, not yet in system. Been this way for 6 days. Does anyone know anything on when these will ship. I do know some have already received theirs. Tracking number is a priority tracking number but no progress at all. Any info would be greatly appreciated 

Received my order.  The other item I ordered to make sure my Camaro would actually make an order….no Camaro.   Contacted customer help by email.  They processed a refund.  Super bummed out.  Shipping marked it as shipped.  Wrong.  Only the other crud you have to order to get the RLC car.  Guess I’ll have to forget the 2 day mail and buying the extra cars that don’t want and just pay extra for the RLC you want on EBay.  Why does it have to be this way?   

On 6/29/2023 at 5:51 PM, ChucklesD said:

If you know that it has shipped, there should be a tracking number from fed ex on it. Just punch it up.

The same thing happened to me with the Porsche. It was like that for a week and then it showed it was at my local post office. 

mine is  showing processing for two weeks now . When I called they told me the warehouse has the order and that it will ship out. Is this happening to somebody else ?

On 7/6/2023 at 6:43 AM, Kimbodo1 said:

Received my order.  The other item I ordered to make sure my Camaro would actually make an order….no Camaro.   Contacted customer help by email.  They processed a refund.  Super bummed out.  Shipping marked it as shipped.  Wrong.  Only the other crud you have to order to get the RLC car.  Guess I’ll have to forget the 2 day mail and buying the extra cars that don’t want and just pay extra for the RLC you want on EBay.  Why does it have to be this way?   

Because Mattel doesn’t really care and they just want the money