Welcome to a new HWC experience!

Message added by Tasmanian Devil,

Hi, is purchase history from HW Collectors going to be migrated to the new site* I can't see any of my previous orders (some were still not fulfilled), thanks,

By HWC Staff

Today is the big day! Hot Wheels® Collectors is now parked at MattelCreations.com. Get ready for a wild ride that includes:

• A fully loaded website with an innovative shopping experience
  • Must-have products from other Mattel brands
  • Collectors from other brands, just like you!

The new Mattel Creations site is now your one-stop shop for all premium collectibles. From Hot Wheels Collectors and Mattel Creations™, to Masters of the Universe®, Matchbox® and more! 

If you already have a Mattel Login account, please log in using your Mattel Login email address and password. If you don’t have a Mattel Login account but you had a Hot Wheels Collectors account, use your Hot Wheels Collectors email address and password to sign in. If you don’t have either, please create a new Mattel Login account.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I try to look at some of the RLC posts and it tells me I am not authorized to see it... No calendar available either. What's the deal* 

• Like 6

Saw @DOOMUS mad e a test post for the RLC. Don’t ask how I found it as I just stumbled across it, but is says I do not have permission to access the post stating Error code: 2S136/V. I am logged in and I am a RLC member. Guess they are working the bugs out*

• Like 2

I have lost access to RLC forums and cannot create posts in any forum. If I follow a link to purchase a new RLC membership (that I already purchased in March) it tells me I have reached the limit on my account, but I still cannot access anything. Every forum I have looked in has no option to create a post….so what’s the point of a forum*? 

• Like 2

Guess the kinks need to be worked out but so far I’m not impressed. Website functionality is terrible. Took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get back to this post I initially saw when I first came to the website tonight.  How did I stumble upon this so easily the first time and then it was like a seek in find the second time* 

And same….don’t see the RLC forums. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Ok anyone that knows marketing will know that this integrated website is and will be a disaster.   The target audiences for hot wheels, barbi, Skeltor and whatever else they sell are so diverse that this will fail and fail big!  I get that their just getting this thing together but it’s so far from the user experience that I think it’s looking to be disasterous.  

• Like 6

What a sh#t fight this has turned into. Won't be renewing my membership. What a way to ruin a once good thing. Why is it so hard to navigate your website/ forum now* No confirmation emails for any of my purchases and a 12 month wait for my most recent purchase.... not happy at all and i will be selling my collection of hothweels and finding a new hobby. Thanks for running my hobby mattel, you won't be getting anymore of my had earned dollars 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It looks like another fine mess Matty has created here. The repeating pattern seems to be take something perfectly functional and screw it up in an effort to make it "better".

• Like 6

So, I had been trying to access the forums since yesterday and kept getting a message saying to check later….now I decided just for curiosity to open an old email notification and wouldn’t you know it….the forums are active. 
Sooooo……still working with a messed up site huh* 

• Like 2

New pages sucks where is the calendar and why would u merge all when each toy has there own collectors just another way to mess things and complicate things

• Like 2

as a rlc member i am not satisfied at moment, part of our membership was a rlc member only platform to talk to other rlc members  we have now moved to this site which i know its early but no rlc anything cant even access old discussions. no calendar for upcoming sales. thers no issue with it showing my 4 unfilled items i know 3 are pre orders but still have not gotten my datson 

• Like 2

There is a huge disconnect between Mattel corporate and Hot Wheels collectors. At this point I paid $10 to navigate through Barbie pictures. This was the first time I had a membership, and the last time. I already took the decision not to renew, but the new website made me a lot more comfortable with my decision.

Even before the redesign, the forums were really bad and did not feel like a community at all, mostly used to complain about missing out on releases and reseller. Now I don't even want to touch them.

Good luck Mattel! I'm sure you'll find synergies between Barbie and Hot Wheels brands, and you'll make lots and lots of cash, and please your Wall St. overlords. You won't be milking me anymore. 

• Like 3

The functionality of this new site is, unsurprisingly, horrible - I never imagined that things could get any worse.  I agree with tank_panzer that there is a complete disconnect between Mattel corporate and the Hot Wheels Collectors community. Everything that people have been requesting has not been listened to, which mainly focused on improved stability and functionality of the website and a cleaner and more transparent buying experience.

• Like 2

WHY in the hell did they have to mess things up enough so we can't figure out how this mess works! Glad I haven't been a red line club member for some years now- just ain't worth the headche any more*!? Good luck to the other members.

• Like 1

I don’t understand merging all their lines into one conglomeration. It has been hard to get the RLC cars now it will be all but impossible. Instead of minutes it will be seconds to sell out. 

• Like 1