What Made You Happy Today?

JCMotors

finally got a haircut/ trim job.....been 4 months....I hate having longer hair...too much work..I hate shaving as well....wash, shake the head a coupla times, and walk....freak the comb.....lazzeee ....yup....Had long(rock star, head banger hair for years)....from ponytails and such, to mullets to even a Flattop ( my personal fav)...no work with that style....shave it or cut it really short...it feels great....jmo...except in the summer sun.....nothing worse than a burnt sc alp....LOL...crew cuts are tops...LOL

Edited by SHUFFNCARS
  • Like 3

4f24360d-7c85-4768-8d9d-1339fb197f53.Large.gif?171f9a6cb-64fe-469f-b756-463645b183a7.Large.gif?1

Could contain: Car, Coupe, Sports Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Light, Car Show

Shuffs sig.gif

Shuff's sig.gif

oh an a balmy 50F...no wind, bone dry....abnormal for here in the eastern Fraser Valley...They say we R still in drought conditions even after the "Atmospheric River" from the last weeks....from sub zero and snow drifts...to this???  gotta love the coast.....LOL a curious thought about the conditions here....it's either south westererlies(warm air from the mid pacific) or north easterlies, butt freezing cold from Alberta and the Rockies....inflow and outflow as they say here.....like a "box of chocolates"....LOL

• Haha 3

4f24360d-7c85-4768-8d9d-1339fb197f53.Large.gif?171f9a6cb-64fe-469f-b756-463645b183a7.Large.gif?1

Could contain: Car, Coupe, Sports Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Light, Car Show

Shuffs sig.gif

Shuff's sig.gif

37 minutes ago, SHUFFNCARS said:

had a few check ups in the last 6 months  tons of blood work....can't find anything wrong with me...'cept my wiggy head....LOL....YA I"M FING NUTZ TO THE CORE.....just in case no one noticed....LMAO

Yea so far there is no known cure for "wiggy head".........but they have come to the conclusion it has to do with collecting things.

ronald mcdonald omg GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Edited by 1.EYED.JACK
  • Haha 4

Animated GIF