What completed series had the potential for more dolls?

To echo what others said...

Women of Royalty, Linda's Goddess series, the Classical Goddess series, Haunted Beauty, Bill's Space Goddess series, Byron's Treasures of Africa, Mackie's Goddess series, Portrait Collection, Together Forever series, Magic and Mystery series. All these I would have loved to have more dolls. Of course, I would not have minded if we had more LOTR dolls and Legends of Ireland dolls.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, DENISEMM said:

I agree with previous posters. I’ll add Lord of the Rings, too. I’m happy with the four characters they produced, but I would’ve bought more if they offered them. 

They produced just about every character for Twilight, released a bunch for Hunger Games, Star Wars…4 seems like too few for Lord of the Rings, considering how popular the movies were/are.

Totally agree with everything you listed above.  All LOTR characters would be incredible!  I'd also add in additional Harry Potter dolls.  I'd love to see some of the other professors and characters included.   

I was so fortunate to get Empress of the Golden Blossom in 2008 from the former Barbie Collector website when she debuted.  Immediately I knew that it was going to be "Holy Grail" worthy! Many forget that she is also a Robert best designed doll, and one of the last grand scale produced Barbies for the collector line. 

-Joseph

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DAISYCRICKET92 said:

Bill Greening was doing a poll if people wanted more Haunted Beauty on his Instagram account. Could be coincidental because of Halloween coming up but I like to think it’s because the designers are seeing our feedback here! 😆

It's comes up pretty much every year now, as it is the 'season'. Bill knows how popular this series was, as it comes up often on many social media sites, including here.

• Thanks 1