'62 Corvette Gasser - 2022 New Models - HW Drag Strip Series

Haven't seen a lot of chatter around here about this one... the '62 Corvette Gasser. I feel like given the popularity of the other Chevy gassers you guys should be emoting more. 🤣 Anyways, curious as to your thoughts about it, and if you are going to collect it. If you want to learn more about the meaning of the graphics, see the link to OTD below...

https://orangetrackdiecast.com/2022/08/22/checking-out-the-newest-hot-wheels-chevy-gasser-the-hw-drag-strip-62-corvette-gasser/

62-corvette-gasser-22nm-hw-drag-strip-ot

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

[attachment=:name]

I only collect a couple of different gassers, but they generally don't do much for me. That has nothing to do with the design of them, they just aren't my jam. As someone who collects all variations of a casting, I don't need to add a new one to the mix unless it really speaks to me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Schnauzer-pug said:

Oh, I'd love to do some emoting about the Corvette gasser, but the stores around me are like 3-4 cases behind. When/if I ever see it in the store I will snatch it up like Gollum.

Agree with you 100%!!  I don't get out much anymore to hit all the stores, but if I see this one on the pegs, i'll snag it for sure!!

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, SILVERADO2014 said:

I just found this one at a Walmart in Virginia over the weekend. Very cool and yes I'm planning on collecting this casting. As I was looking at it I was thinking how great it would look as a premium or a RLC issue.

For sure! Hopefully that happens so we can see it with front detail. I've always loved the look of the dual headlights on the gen 1 Corvette.

• Like 5

[attachment=:name]