The Entertainer find, doesn't get any better than this...

Had to get off work early today to go and sign papers officially for my mortgage, so after that I decided to pop into The Entertainer toy shop on my way back to my car , and I walked in the woman at the till (recognises me) says oh we've not got any new Hotwheels except for some new premiums that came in today. 

So I said, yes that's great thank you. So I headed round to have a look see and ended up walking out with these two!!

I have two other cars from this set that I wanted from a different shop but the Porsches were already gone from there, so I have been eagerly waiting to hopefully find the yellow one at best. Definitely did not expect to find the chase piece as well.

And as an avid Porsche collector, it DOES NOT get any better than this, or at least I don't think it does.

Sorry the black is very difficult to photograph as well.

On a side note, I did notice that the sponsor logos on both are cars are completely different, so it's not just the colors that are different...

anyone else spot that before?

Could contain: Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Machine, Spoke, Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Tire, Sports Car, Coupe

Could contain: License Plate, Transportation, Vehicle

Could contain: Number, Symbol, Text

• Like 13

1 hour ago, ZIMBO7 said:

Had to get off work early today to go and sign papers officially for my mortgage, so after that I decided to pop into The Entertainer toy shop on my way back to my car , and I walked in the woman at the till (recognises me) says oh we've not got any new Hotwheels except for some new premiums that came in today. 

So I said, yes that's great thank you. So I headed round to have a look see and ended up walking out with these two!!

I have two other cars from this set that I wanted from a different shop but the Porsches were already gone from there, so I have been eagerly waiting to hopefully find the yellow one at best. Definitely did not expect to find the chase piece as well.

And as an avid Porsche collector, it DOES NOT get any better than this, or at least I don't think it does.

On a side note, I did notice that the sponsor logos on both are cars are completely different, so it's not just the colors that are different...

Could contain: Car, Transportation, Vehicle, Machine, Spoke, Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Tire, Sports Car, Coupe

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, RICKROLLA said:

Sweet finds Alistair. My area is going through its annual post Christmas Hot Wheels drought. Sooner or later it will end.

Thanks Rick. Yeah we have the exact same thing here, took me a while after I started collecting properly many years ago to realise that after Christmas we wont usually see much in the way of any new HWs until possibly March/Aprilish and VERY VERY rarely will we ever see anything this early (so quite surprised to find these out already).

The store where I first spotted these which had the Porsche missing already has had the exact same mainlines hanging on the pegs since about October last year and sadly I don't think they will put anything new out (even if they get any) until the stuff hanging on the pegs now goes first... 🙄 But I will still try and get a look at new looking boxes if I ever spot any.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ZIMBO7 said:

Great finds! I was just going to post/ask if anybody found any new premium pieces

• Like 3

**There is a big difference between a hoarder and a collector, which one are you?

my new trade feedback:

http://forums.hotwheelscollectors.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9224060942/m/2251007458

my old trade feedback:

http://forums.hotwheelscollectors.com/eve/forums?a=search&reqWords=todd512&use_forum_scope=on&forum_scope=9224060942

Thanks @ZIMBO7

after reading what you found at the entertainer I decided to have a look in my local store. I haven’t been checking as I’ve always left empty handed.

Got very lucky and got the full set of 5. No chase unfortunately but I was more than happy with my haul.

• Like 3