MADONNA -Signature Inspirational Women Line

Madonna has raised the bar since the 80's to develop the creation of pop music. Despite what many may feel; she is known as the reigning Original Queen Of Pop. She broke many barriers in a male-dominated world and industry. Throughout her 4 decades of career; Madonna has brought different messages across her lyrics that were inspiring and relatable. A strong advocate for the LGBT community and women's empowerment. As a fan of hers since 1985, I have been waiting for a line of Barbie Dolls dedicated to Madonna. Barbie Signature can come out with a Madonna line version of each of her albums. Ending it with her Celebration Tour Barbie tying in her 4 decades of inspiration. Women such as Madonna despite her age, we must always recognize those women who represent others.  Lets' give her the credit she deserves. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I’m a massive Madonna fan too. Saw her twice on the most recent tour and have loved her since I saw the Express Yourself video when I was 8.

I think a line of Madonna dolls would be successful, but she hasn’t shown interest in having one, let alone a line, made. Maybe her tune will change at some point, though. She seems a bit less serious, and more joyous, since her illness last year. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, skiperdee said:

I would LOVE a Madonna Barbie, but many know she's never been keen on the idea. There are so many great looks, so many Era's of Madonna

Same here.  Everyone always says she is not in agreement if Mattell to make a doll of her but does anyone have proof of this? I have never heard Madonna say this in any interview.   Did anyone in Mattel say this?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RichD71 said:

Same here.  Everyone always says she is not in agreement if Mattell to make a doll of her but does anyone have proof of this? I have never heard Madonna say this in any interview.   Did anyone in Mattel say this?

Haven't seen anything written nor heard anything spoken by Madonna about a Barbie doll.  But I have read a number of people on the forum state that Madonna doesn't want Mattel to create a doll with her likeness.

• Like 4

my GOD-this just HAS to happen!

I've had what you couldn't call even half a hint, but still hopeful.

M has never had such positive press all over, it feels like FINALLY she is getting at least some of that well-deserved and long overdue recognition.

and with the new generations discovering her overall impact on popular (and in general) culture, an M Barbie would be massively successful.

Truth to be told, it should be 40 different looks... no idea how I'd pay or where I'd keep them, but that is beside the point.

WE WANT MADONNA ON OUR SHELVES! pretty pleeeeeease!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RichD71 said:

On 1/26/2023 at 5:19 PM, SHEREEM said:

This always comes up but Madonna has no interest in partnering with Mattel for a doll in her likeness so unfortunately this will not happen at this point.

Okay, not exactly Mattel, but close enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Id rather have a Kylie doll than a Madonna doll, don't get me wrong, she has achieved so much, but after she confronted a disabled person in a wheelchair for not standing for her at the last concert, I have lost any admiration I had for her previously, so sad 😞

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Hi from David, Melbourne, Australia. Orlando Disney World 2003, Washington DC 2009 Barbie's 50th , Ft Lauderdale 2011 Ken's 50th, Garden Grove Orange County 2012, & Jacksonville Florida 2016 Convention attendee.

10 hours ago, JORDYBOY1 said:

Id rather have a Kylie doll than a Madonna doll, don't get me wrong, she has achieved so much, but after she confronted a disabled person in a wheelchair for not standing for her at the last concert, I have lost any admiration I had for her previously, so sad 😞

I do wonder how much of that is factual 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

I guess I am the only one (+ my students), who thinks the facial sculpt for Kylie Barbie doesn´t resemble her. I showed her to my students, who are around 16 years old, they didn´t know Kylie at all but they googled her and compared her with a closeup picture of Kylie doll and said "Nope, no resemblance at all." 😄 They got a resemblance between real person and their doll in cases of Frida Kahlo (maybe just unibrow helped) and Hunger Games Gale aka Liam Hemsworth. 😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2