im tired of collector dolls selling out before i even get to them

first jack and sally, then the fangvote dolls and now the offwhite dolls? theres no point in staying and waiting just to learn there is no more of these dolls left. this is not the first time i had a bad experience with mattel creations..

• Sad 1

On 3/14/2024 at 5:21 AM, Darraella said:

first jack and sally, then the fangvote dolls and now the offwhite dolls? theres no point in staying and waiting just to learn there is no more of these dolls left. this is not the first time i had a bad experience with mattel creations..

Well yes, the NBC set sold rather quickly...but not as quickly as these dolls have in the past. (Beetlejuice & Greta).  All the Off-White dolls are available in the shop as I type this, so not quite sure what you are referring to there.  And the Fang Vote dolls are made-to-order items.  They don't sell out.  You have a window of time to order them.  For this last Fang Vote Jinafire doll you literally had two weeks to order her.  Things have gotten a lot better lately.  Items that drop are lasting longer, the website is functioning better and orders are shipping faster.  We've all had bad experiences at some point, but that's just a part of the collecting world.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

M i C h A e L    : )

There’s the possibility that your country is one that Mattel creations isn’t shipping out to anymore because it’s seems some countries Mattel is shipping out to (being the US, Australia, Canada, Germany, france, Spain, Italy, Mexico, the UK and Japan are the only there shipping but someone please correct me if I’m wrong) and the rest are not because I know the off whites are still in stock but they show as out of stock where I’m from (being Ireland) so it could be that

Edited by Scareot
  • Sad 1

On 3/15/2024 at 10:38 AM, DEPP76 said:

Well yes, the NBC set sold rather quickly...but not as quickly as these dolls have in the past. (Beetlejuice & Greta).  All the Off-White dolls are available in the shop as I type this, so not quite sure what you are referring to there.  And the Fang Vote dolls are made-to-order items.  They don't sell out.  You have a window of time to order them.  For this last Fang Vote Jinafire doll you literally had two weeks to order her.  Things have gotten a lot better lately.  Items that drop are lasting longer, the website is functioning better and orders are shipping faster.  We've all had bad experiences at some point, but that's just a part of the collecting world.  

I feel like one of the issues with NBC was resellers being able to buy more than 2

I've seen a few resellers with a bunch of NBC dolls selling them for $200+

• Like 4

I totally understand, I could'nt buy Symphanee and I was FURIOUS ( still now !!! )

I bought immediately on eBay to completing this serie but sure I don't continue like this !

I've got chance to get Jinafire just before this mess, so what a surprise to ne ejected for Symphanee after usual process 😲😵

Long years ago, we were totally crazy beside computer screens, behind the keyboard, trying to be the luckiness collector to have exclusives who already were sold out in 7 minutes !

I'm especially.amgry about people who have couple of member cart to buy lot of dolls and resell in a scandalous price 🤯 

@Scareot call Becky ( Lynch ), she will kick ass of Mattel 🤭

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miss_understood said:

@Scareot  I googled as I was curious, she's a WWE wrestler from Ireland (if there isn't someone else with this name working for Mattel) 😅

Ah okay thanks 👍 

Edited by Scareot