Which character do you want to see next in G3?

Hey, Monster High collectors!

Our team is narrowing down which character we want to release as a doll next and we could use your help! 🙏

We've seen suggestions from the community in the past, but we'd love to see more...

Which character do you want to see next in G3? 👀

Let us know in the replies! Feel free to add as many boo-tiful details as possible... 😈

• Like 14
  • Thanks 7

Yo ahora estoy muy obsesionada con una monster high translúcida tipo novi stars, aunque no sé bien en que personaje encajaría porque no los conozco todos.🙏

Y si pudiera ser en g1 mejor 😁

Edited by Silvia R
  • Like 3

This is a long list!

I’d love to see C.A. Cupid, Lorna, Scarah, and Wydowna, Opperetta, Rochelle, Rebecca, and pretty much every character that was in G1! Maybe even Euna!! 

Cupid has such a great design. She only got 2 dolls that only have slight differences. She has so much potential! (I’m still waiting on a new G1 version of her for maybe Howliday to)

Lorna I think would fit in pretty well. She has such a unique style that stands out that I really want to see again. She only got 1 doll but I remember for years waiting for the Loch Ness Monster for so long! I think also with her love of photobombing she could fit in with todays world.

Scarah, please give her no eyes still! It would be a pretty unique doll to be on the shelf, her designs in the past have always been refreshing.

Wydowna. The idea of a spider ghoul in my collection makes me excited! I own a G1 version of her and she’s a great piece. I think a lot of people would definitely love to see a doll with more then 2 arms though. 

Operetta who we saw teased in the animated series could totally rock the catacombs! She has one of the best aesthetics with the rockabilly vibe.

Rochelle, she’s always has had great dolls and would be very welcomed by everyone so many have asked since we got Venus.

Rebecca, I’d say the same as Venus coming back everyone want to see the Trio again! 

If I did have to mention a somewhat new character it would be Enua from the Monster High x Ever After High Crossover. If she won’t ever be made for G1 style (which I will hope for still) then G3 would be a great place for her. 

A Kumiho would definitely be an interesting design to see done and it would be a great nod to the G1 fans as well. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

Robecca- she’s my all time favourite from g1 and I was really sad when she didn’t come back for sure I would love to see her in g3 

Rochelle- again one of my favourite’s and I feel like there’s loads of potential with her coming back 

(also Venus needs her beasties back) 

Operetta- another favourite of mine and I’m actually surprised she isn’t already in g3 she got a good amount of dolls and was with the ghouls a lot 

and my last one one I’m really hoping for is 

Bonita- I know a very odd pick but I’ve always loved since she came out in g1 and would love her to get some new treatment if moucedes can get into g3 than so can Bonita. (I know moucedes doesn't have a doll yet (btw would love g3 moucedes turned into a doll) but let a fang dream.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

I would love to see Robecca, Rochelle and Venus get a specific collection just like Haunt Couture of Midnight Runway !

Also I would LOVE to see a collector Twyla ! I saw someone talking about Cupid and I couldn't agree more, we want see her again ! She has SO much potentiel you can do everything with her (I'm a bit disappointed that she wasn't revealed for Valentine's Day).

I would also really enjoy to get an Operetta doll :))

I really like when Mattel creates dolls from characters outside of Monster High, I think it would be amazing to see Coraline, the Corpse Bride and Marceline from adventure time as MH dolls

Edited by Littlegargoylegirl
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Definitely Rochelle, Catrine 🐱, Wydowna🕷️, Skelita and Robecca!

But I'd also love Isi 🦌, Mouscedes 🐭 and Iris 👁️... And Peri & Pearl would be fun 🤭😅

Oh, and what about Avea? 

Edited by miss_understood
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1