A new shipping center? Yay!

Posted (edited)

I do not mind waiting. 

I'm all ready to wait, provided I'm in Europe.

But it would be a great detail if my orders were even started creating a shipping label, here at MC😪

No news yet about my Kartell chairs (ordered the minute they released on april the 16th), and I better not think about Barbiestyle Fashion Packs, released just 10 days ago.

Why Mattel is always delaying international orders is beyond me... specially when Paypal got my money 2 days after placing my order😖

I'm on the point of cancelling both and make a single order, to save my 10€ in shipping but... Will I get my money back so easily as it went?🤨

EDIT: I can't cancel and re-order. I ordered 2 of the chair sets, and then reached my limit🥲

Edited by Amartpas
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 5/2/2024 at 2:47 PM, DAISYCRICKET92 said:

Meanwhile, where I am in Canada, they seemed to have changed courier companies so my Styled by Design took 10 days to get to me, when it was normally 5 or less before. Plus the tracking was all screwy. Anyways, first world problems, but I do worry this new courier isn’t as reliable. 😵‍💫

WOWWW !! 5 days really from mattel to canada? you're lucky. even in 10 days. My orders always took two to two and a half weeks to get here. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

perhaps it's an effect of the baltimore bridge collapse a few months back? maybe the imports are rerouted to the west coast while (afaik) the cleanup and reconstruction is underway on the other side.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MIDNIGHT229 said:

WOWWW !! 5 days really from mattel to canada? you're lucky. even in 10 days. My orders always took two to two and a half weeks to get here. 

Interestingly, they seemed to have had a distribution center/warehouse in Calgary, AB which is just one province west of me. But now they seem to all be coming from some US route 😵‍💫

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Barbie's not a doll. She's a woman. ~ Diane Von Furstenberg

15 hours ago, DAISYCRICKET92 said:

Interestingly, they seemed to have had a distribution center/warehouse in Calgary, AB which is just one province west of me. But now they seem to all be coming from some US route 😵‍💫

Oh ok !! Im In Quebec, so it always take ages to come here. Canada post is the literal worst xD

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 5/8/2024 at 6:39 AM, MIDNIGHT229 said:

Oh ok !! Im In Quebec, so it always take ages to come here. Canada post is the literal worst xD

It really is! Prices keep going up, too, and I read how they lost millions last year so I’m genuinely concerned for their future haha 

• Sad 2
Barbie's not a doll. She's a woman. ~ Diane Von Furstenberg