Whats your Flava?

Guest BC LisaS

Guest BC LisaS

I just saw a commercial for the Flava dolls.

I must say they are something different.

Although I am not thrilled about them, I think they will be a hot seller, especially with kids 10 - 15 years old.

The question is....

Do YOU like these dolls?

Will you collect them, or just buy them for gifts or for your kids?

What would you change on them, if anything?

I must say I like the blonde Ken doll, but the rest just dont "speak" to me. Although I have only seen them on tv, I may change my mind when I see them in person.

I NEED another Barbie!

Just ONE more!

Jusy ONE more!

PUHLEEEEZE?!?!

Guest BC LisaS

I may be a little biased Big Grin but I really like these dolls. I think they're exciting, fresh, and really fun! I love that the dolls are different heights and have different sculpts. I hope they do well with both kids and adult collectors! Let us know what YOU think!

Guest MOONCHYLDE

I wasn't sure if I was going to like them or not, but then I saw them in person and I really think they're cute! Don't know if I'm gonna buy any of them though. Low on funds for awhile. Didn't like the boys though, or at least the two that I saw. Their faces were funky looking! The girls were cute though!

Moonchylde

*~)0(~*

Guest nursejulia

Interesting, because I like the boys best. I brought the first issue Tre. I really like him though I wish his eyes were not so big & blue. I actually like the Tre in the bike giftset better. I haven't bought it yet because I don't like Kiyoni.

Guest CHDENNI1572400399

quote:
Originally posted by stormyromance:

Interesting, because I like the boys best. I brought the first issue Tre. I really like him though I wish his eyes were not so big & blue. I actually like the Tre in the bike giftset better. I haven't bought it yet because I don't like Kiyoni.

So far I like the guys best too. It's strange that the guys heads are normal sized and the girls have the larger heads. The commercial is in heavy rotation because I saw it a lot this weekend.

Charon

Archived