Ebay BBB gang

Guest lillywhyte

Guest California_Girl

Belle, Lisa, dogbaby is ecstatic to be "de-coned," no girl should have to wear such a fashion faux pas! Last night she was sooo happy, prancing around, rubbing ears...! Her vision also is much better than expected Big Grin

Yes, Chrissy, with that terrific graduate degree, you'll find something you like SOON!!

Everyone's weekend plans sound wonderful, and congrats to Belle on the cleanout! (BTW, we caught "American Wedding" again last night, ewww, but there's a Cabana Boy line in there, I about busted a gut laughing...! Wink )

Found out today a longtime local Barbie-ite and regular dealer at the Barbara Peterson shows, Robert Gardner ("cheroneofakind" on eBay) passed away suddenly last week of a heart attack...what a shock Eek He always was so happy and helpful...his sister and family are in my prayers.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sbelle

Julie can you imagine what it must be like not to scratch an itch for so long (I know what you are thinking ValH! Wink)? I remember my spinal wearing off and the reaction to anesthesia was itching, but yet I couldn't move from the chest down. LOL I had my husband scratch my feet! I know over-share Red Face That long with out itching her ears! I am glad she is able to see much better!

Too bad about the Barbie dealer. It is so nice to have someone share their knowledge of Barbie.

LOL Val, come clean up my mess! I got to go as I have a Bridal shower in 45 min. Hair is soaked and it is ultra humid with 100 degree heat expected.

Belle

Guest California_Girl

Saw "Racing Stripes" (DVD)...darling!! Also "Wedding Crashers" (theater)...definitely R-rated & REALLY funny...! Big Grin

Tropical Storm Emily can move her humidity on out of So. Cal., now, ANYTIME, thank you...Eek

Hey Julie, we've been wanting to see "Wedding Crashers" ... I just love Vince Vaughn; I think he's really cute in an odd kinda way! Maybe we'll go next Sunday for Vic's b-day.

Condolences to you and Belle on the nasty weather, ugh!! It's been pretty brutally hot here, too, but I think the humidity could probably be worse. I wouldn't know; I haven't been outside once today. Have been staring at the computer screen for a record SIX HOURS, ugh, trying to do all these spreadsheets n' stuff for work. Time for another stretch break! Razz Hope everyone's having a good weekend!! ♥

Photobucket

Lisa ~ Miami, FL .............. Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION

Guest California_Girl

Birthday, schmirthday, hey, great idea, Belle...yoo-hoo, LISA DOLL...wake up!!! Big Grin

GabeKapler2.jpg

"Take me out to the ball game...!"

I absolutely KNOW Vic will love "Wedding Crashers," Lisa ~ believe me, there are A LOT of TITillating scenes the Vicster will love...Eek Plus it's just hilarious, but definitely R-rated! Wink

Guest JennyM

Well, Good Morning to me!!! Thanks Julie very nice to wake up to.

I saw "Birth" with Nicole Kidman last night on PayPerView, very strange. You're left thinking about it the rest of the night. Not sure that I'd recommend.

Lisa, have you ever been to West Palm Best Barbie Museum?? Not sure whose it is, but I've seen her pictures and she's always standing next to her Barbie Pink Corvette.

Crissy, hang in there about the job, you'll find one before you know it. and you must post a picture of E, I've never seen one.

Off to the pool, my 5 year old is a restless maniac today.

Have a great day.

JennyM

Guest cmsolis

Ah, Julie- thanks! I know he was meant to wake Lisa up, but it's so nice that we can all enjoy the view. Wink LOL

E started his new job today. And last night I had every intention of getting up with him to make him lunch and stuff. What happened? I slept through the alarm and everything. Sheesh.

Jenny, here's a pic of E & I just for you...

menebeforethegame.jpg

And Also (hope you don't mind), the pic of you & the Matts from Convention Smile

mattjennyandmatt.jpg

Happy Monday All!

Chrissy

Guest kittenhead

it finally rained here!!! iknow Chrissy, you're thinking, "wow, rain in Columbus. crazy. who'da thunk it?", but we've been under a 2 day 'extreme heat warning', combined w/ HUMIDTY! Mad d**n Gulf Stream air! at least you get an ocean Lisa, all we get up North are tics!!!!! *rant over* "whew!"

i guess Julie's baseball man's game is rained out now... what shall he *um* do for 2 hours? EekBig Grin