Welcome to the Garden Party: 12 Days of Spring Barbie Doll

By Mattel Creations Staff 

For the past two years, we’ve created a Barbie 12 Days of Christmas Set that has become the hit of the holidays. Featuring a special-edition doll and 12 classic themed accessories, this was the perfect way for Barbie fans and collectors to make the season merry and bright.  

This year, we wanted to bring a bit of Barbie magic to another season, so we created the Barbie 12 Days of Spring Doll and Accessories Set. And just like the 2023 Barbie 12 Days of Christmas Set, we’re making it a special advent-style calendar to help ring in spring this year.

“We’ve rarely celebrated such an ‘Eastery’ looking doll on Barbie Signature,” says designer Bill Greening. “Long ago, we did a collection called Holiday Hostess that celebrated different holidays. The series stopped before we could get to Easter, so I’m glad this doll finally made it to market.”  

For this lovely set, Barbie doll is hosting a luncheon and tea in an elegant, floral-themed garden party. This impeccably curated 12 Days of Spring collector’s set welcomes the season in classic Barbie fashion. The vintage repro doll is dressed in a floral chiffon dress with lots of springtime flounce. “The floral dress is so frothy and I adore the brightness of the colors,” says Bill. “Her straw hat with a pink bow is a nice topper to the look.” 

The high-end, display-worthy package features 12 boxes to pull out, reveal, and store all her fashions and accessories. “This doll has the same wonderful keepsake packaging with little drawers for all the goodies like the 12 Days of Christmas dolls,” explains Bill. “All of the 12 days series packages have been designed by Vicky Gervorkyan, Key Lead Packaging Designer on Barbie. This time, the package is covered in a colorful floral print in a unique egg shape.”   

From the vintage sculpt and body type to all the inspired surprises, this Barbie Signature doll set was designed for collectors and vintage fans alike. “Everything works in harmony together,” says Bill. “The fashions, the colors, the miniatures, the package – it all tells a sweet, nostalgic story, celebrating the glory of springtime.”  

It’s the perfect gift to welcome spring in a way that’s truly Barbie. Get the Barbie 12 Days of Spring Doll and Accessories Set now. 

Could contain: Hat, Doll, Toy, Figurine, Adult, Female, Person, Woman, Face, High HeelCould contain: People, Person, Figurine, Birthday Cake, Adult, Female, Woman, Toy, Doll, FaceCould contain: Figurine, Doll, Toy, Face, Head, Person, Hat, Bird, Cup, Grass

• Like 37
  • Thanks 2

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have not been able to get in on these time released dolls. Is always sold out immediately. Even when I do the countdown instantly get sold out. Makes me sad.

I feel utterly sad that this beautiful doll is not going to be available to me in Sweden.
Don’t you feel like you dangle candy’s in front of a child and saying at the same time; you caaan’t haaaave thiiiiis…. 
Why don’t you just send some of the member dolls to a storage in Europe and let us order from there? 
I mean this kind of doll already cost me around 50-60 dollar extra, with shipping, custom handling and tax normally, and I don’t really think it’s fair to start with.
 I’m guessing it would cut the costs if you send a portion of the dolls from china directly to Europe. ? 

• Like 2

I need to get this one. I have both the previous 12 Days Barbies and I need this one too!!! So happy that you are releasing this series with the vintage Barbie face, this is my favorite Barbie face, ever.

• Like 1

I like the idea of a collector doll with this kind of packaging and lots of tiny items. But, personally, I would have found more interesting a fashion theme for the surprises. What about 12 days of shopping or something like that? (well, maybe they can choose a better name)... Where all the accessories included were fashionable shoes, jewels, a purse, a scarf and so on. 

What do I do with a little chick? 🤔 

1 hour ago, MONIKASZUSTAK said:

She is absolutely stunning and adorable, thankfully the international shipping issue seems to have been resolved just in time for her launch tomorrow!! 😍

That is great news!

The Spring doll is too expensive and arrives too late for Easter, but I will admit the Easter Basket is beautiful and I LOVE the vintage looking white rabbit ... SO MUCH!

• Like 1

I am absolutely in love with the 12 Days series AND for that matter any of the 60s repro Dolls.  PLEASE consider a Repro of the 1962 Barbie’s Fashion Shop Play-set!!!!  A perfect addition to highlight the 60s fashions you are giving us. And a lovely addition to the Dream House Repro!!! 

I can't wait for this Barbie to finally arrive even though Easter has passed and Spring will soon be over! Bill Greening outdid himself with this one! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a 12 Days Of Halloween Barbie!!! A Vintage Halloween set would be AMAZING and lend itself to several years of releases without becoming stale or repetitive!! She can have so many vintage outfit and costume choices and accessories like jack o' lanterns/metal bucket with water and apples for bobbing/snacks like any vintage candy, candy corn, cookies, rice crispy treats, candy apples/punch bowls with goblets/black cats/Halloween blow molds/Vintage trick or treat pails like pumpkins, and skulls/and the list goes on! Her box can be shaped like a pumpkin 🎃 with that Vintage look the other holiday sets have with falling leaves instead of flowers. My wallet and I are SOO READY!!! Thanks Bill and Mattel!!

OMG!!! 12 Days of HallowWeen in this style would knock me out!!!

I love a themed collection and this might just seem random but i would love to see the Characters from Clue the Movie done in this 60s style.  I’m a little new Barbie collecting so i might not know all the collector jargon about wha this style of doll is called.  Does anyone have any input on why these 12 days aren’t Silkstone?  Would that just make them that much more expensive?