Ready to celebrate Mother’s Day? Find the perfect picks for every fan’s collection. Shop Now

’72 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000 GT-R: The 2022 Red Line Club’s Ride

The 2022 Red Line Club gets some serious lift from a legend! To raise the annual excitement, we’ve chosen to offer the ’72 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000 GT-R to members as a great way to launch the year. It debuted last year, so this makes only its second appearance!

Too cool not to represent the Club, this casting got the high-end treatment you’ve come to expect when this version was released in 2021. With a special bent-wire function for the opening hood, the casting makes room for a separate engine bay piece. Truly more of the HWC innovation!

Known as “Hakusoka,” the Nissan Skyline is a legend that lives up to its nickname. While “hako” is means box in Japanese, “suka” is short for “sukarain” which refers to the mountain roads that gave the Skyline its actual name.

Make sure you’re an RLC member in good standing, or renew your membership, because this will only be available to members. It also comes with a commemorative button and patch, our little way of keeping some RLC traditions rolling.

HWC_Article_ImageSet_HGK84_72NissanGTR.thumb.jpg.92dc9d70e64d573e64f9627cf10d4988.jpg

Specs: 

• Features: Opening hood
  • Body Color: Spectraflame Race Team blue
  • Deco: Red stripe on sides, authentic logos, black spoiler and mirror, “RLC 22” license plate
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 4-spoke wheels w/ red stripe tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Cool gray
  • Scale: 1:64

Packaging: 

• Packaged on an illustrated RLC blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case

Availability: 

• RLC members only: 3/15/22 at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out

Pricing and Purchase Limits: 

• Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. 

• Like 34
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So excited for this drop!  Missed out on last years 2021 club car, this will be my first one.  Great way to follow up the little boss hoss mishap.  Great color and model.  Excited to see what the Hot Wheels team has upcoming for us.  Good luck hope everyone that wants one gets one! 

• Like 1

Finally, dropping some amazing cars. This and the recent E30 M3 are my top picks for this entire past 1 year of RLC cars; March 21 to March 22. There's definitely more favorites, but these vintage JDM/foreign cars are so dope.

• Like 1

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥲❤️❤️❤️❤️three for me!!! out of the way guys!!!! “22” going to rock!!!!!☮️❤️

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Giovanni1776 said:

Not numbered, I assume anyone who wants one, will get one 🙏

Better Hope so. Should be able to get one , if you joined the Club. If you can't get one, what's the point of joining the RLC. I hope it's not going to be a Battle for getting the Club car & Patch. One great way to start the 2022 RLC Season. Great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just got off the Phone with Mattel's Customer Service. Major Crash up Derby for this '72 Datsun Skyline at the Checkout. It's going to be a Battle for it. Best of Luck to all RLC Member's & that's including me. That's just "FANTASTIC"!!!! One Heck of a way to start a 2022 RLC season, trying to get the Club Car & Patch in a Crash up Derby at the Checkout. I think it's going to set a record for the Fastest Club car to Sell Out. Sign of Times 👍🤙

1 hour ago, FiveseveN said:

Looks like the hood is down on this one.  Also, this one deserves the acrylic treatment. Either way I'm excited to add this one

Be Extremely Fast 👍

22 minutes ago, Rockies76 said:

Just got off the Phone with Mattel's Customer Service. Major Crash up Derby for this '72 Datsun Skyline at the Checkout. It's going to be a Battle for it. Best of Luck to all RLC Member's & that's including me. That's just "FANTASTIC"!!!! One Heck of a way to start a 2022 RLC season, trying to get the Club Car & Patch in a Crash up Derby at the Checkout. I think it's going to set a record for the Fastest Club car to Sell Out. Sign of Times 👍🤙

Care to elaborate on what Mattel said?  Also wondering how many of these are being produced.  

4 minutes ago, FiveseveN said:

Care to elaborate on what Mattel said?  Also wondering how many of these are being produced.  

According what I heard. Just be Very Quick. 

2 hours ago, cord_smgyahoo.com said:

This is the best looking Chupacabra yet!!

uh…. I meant Hakosuko

Goat sucker? ( had to look that up )

Come on...........This is the re tooled Chupa with the Front Hinged hood, I take it you don't like those oversized outboard black hood pins then either?

1 hour ago, PARKPLAYER said:

Don’t worry it is very easy to get a car. Just log in and click buy when it shows up for sale in the shop. 

I hope it's going to be that easy to get this Club car & Patch but according to Mattel Customer Service.They said Very Limited. 

• Like 1