All in One: The 2021 Hot Wheels Super Treasure Hunt Set!

By Allen Voivod

The "hunt" is almost at an end! The 2021 Mainline series is complete, and the Super Treasure Hunt cars on the pegs have found new homes far and wide. But there's one more opportunity to get these hardest-to-find cars straight from the source: The 2021 Hot Wheels Super Treasure Hunt Set!

All 15 Super Treasure Hunt cars from 2021 appear on their own blister cards, just like they would have appeared in your local retailer. For the set, you get them all boxed in a commemorative case, designed to look like a well-used gasoline can. The question now isn't whether you want it – of course you do! The question is, will you keep them sealed, or bring 'em out for a spin on their Real Riders wheels?

Each set contains one each of the following 2021 Super Treasure Hunt editions:

• ‘49 Ford F1
  • ‘64 Nova™ Wagon Gasser
  • ‘68 Mercury Cougar
  • ‘71 Datsun 510
  • ‘95 Mazda RX-7
  • 2018 Honda Civic Type R
  • 2019 Audi R8 Spyder
  • 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500®
  • Corvette® C7 Z06™ Convertible
  • Corvette® Grand Sport Roadster
  • Mazda RX-3
  • Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
  • Porsche 356 Outlaw
  • Rodger Dodger®
  • Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

HWC_Article_ImageSet_GXJ29_TreasureHunt.thumb.jpg.c656e41719cf02025d954bb41d60a76e.jpg

Packaging: 

• Each car is on a blister card, within a decorative outer box
  • Each set features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/1,500)

Availability: 

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 1/25/21 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits: 

• Priced at $250.00 plus shipping and processing each; this item will include a $39.99 surcharge for U.S. shipping; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. All trademarks not owned by Mattel are the property of their respective owners and are used with permission.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just now, HotWlzDad said:

Priced at $250.00 plus shipping and processing each; this item will include a $39.99 surcharge for U.S. shipping

I’m confused 🤪

You're not alone

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, FaLerrari said:

yeah cool. 

but $250???

And they will sell for $500+ on eBay afterwards.  Also, if you tried to buy these cars individually you would be paying even more than $500.  Mattel wants their piece of that pie. I can't blame them.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jghopslam said:

And they will sell for $500+ on eBay afterwards.  Also, if you tried to buy these cars individually you would be paying even more than $500.  Mattel wants their piece of that pie. I can't blame them.  

Well been that way for years. This is one the resellers will sink their teeth into. Most of their profit has dried up concerning RLC releases..they can make a cool $200-300 on this one...😂

2 minutes ago, DAR1988 said:

Well been that way for years. This is one the resellers will sink their teeth into. Most of their profit has dried up concerning RLC releases..they can make a cool $200-300 on this one...😂

They probably will make a little more than that. The 2020 set is going for about $750-$1000

• Haha 1

Can't wait for this one....Will be sold out in 40 seconds....Can't wait for all those post people complaining how they could not get one!  Only 1,500 made ....The good old days are back....Thank you Mattel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mattel needs to figure out a different approach/system for us members to get an equal opportunity to purchase limited sets. By the time either my phone or web browser changes from the count down ticker to the Buy Now button, I press Buy Now, it is sold out and I have really fast internet. Network speed well over 400 megabits per second download. I am really starting to question why I pay for this membership if I am never able to purchase any of these limited sets that the membership promotes access to.

I am not looking to resell these either. These should be packaged in a way that collectors are not able to resell individual cars from the set and if your set number is found on a secondary market, you should lose your RLC membership for life. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

19 minutes ago, CrazyDevilz said:

Can't wait for this one....Will be sold out in 40 seconds....Can't wait for all those post people complaining how they could not get one!  Only 1,500 made ....The good old days are back....Thank you Mattel

There will be a lot of tears shed. Haha

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

They probably will make a little more than that. The 2020 set is going for about $750-$1000

Nah, it’s going for about $600 really.

just because people are asking $800-$1000 on eBay doesn’t mean it’s selling for that amount.