COLLECTOR EDITION NISSAN SKYLINE C210 FROM THE KROGER FAMILY OF STORES

By Gary Barnum

By the time the Nissan Skyline C210 was released in 1977, the car’s design showed popular American muscle style influence, ultimately gaining notice in Europe. The Collector Edition Nissan Skyline C210 can be yours when you purchase 20 Hot Wheels cars from the Kroger Family of Stores locations and/or Kroger.com from 10/2/22 to 12/10/22.

This marks the fourth appearance of the infamous Skyline C210 since designer Mark Jones introduced it to the Hot Wheels line in 2018. This edition features the number “4” on the sides and Real Riders classic 4-spoke wheels. It will ship on an illustrated blister card in a Kar Keepers clamshell case.

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame blue
  • Deco: Hot Wheels logo in black and gold and white “4” in black circle on sides; yellow and gold striping on hood and sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders classic 4-spoke wheels with micro-gold hubs
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black

Could contain: Car, Vehicle, Transportation, Tire, Wheel, Machine, Car Wheel, Sports Car, Spoke, Coupe

To help you get your 20 cars and qualify for the C210, we’ve created exclusive color variations! We’re making them available starting in October at the Kroger Family of Stores — but only until they’re sold out.

Learn More

INSTRUCTIONS

To get your Collector Edition Nissan Skyline C210, just follow these instructions (but please read the Official Rules for full details):

1.      Buy 20 selected 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Mainline (basic) cars at participating Kroger locations and/or Kroger.com from 10/2/22 to 12/10/22. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the OFFICIAL RULES.

2.      Mail the original cash register receipt(s), 20 blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) for each vehicle you order (limit of ten vehicles per household), and the completed order form* (fill out the form and print it), along with $7.00 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order – check or money order only (unless you pay online via credit card) – made payable to MATTEL to:

Nissan Skyline C210

P.O. Box 1229

East Aurora, NY 14052

PLEASE NOTE: All requests must be postmarked by 12/14/22 and received by 12/22/22. Limit of one Hot Wheels Collector Edition Nissan Skyline C210 for every 20 basic cars you purchase within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those 20 cars are on. Offer is limited to ten vehicles per household per promotional period.

3.       Receive a 1:64 Collector Edition Nissan Skyline C210. Allow 8 - 12 weeks after the 12/22/22 deadline for receipt of vehicle.

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trademarks, designs, copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights are used under license.

Items and dates are subject to change. Mattel reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time.

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

*Privacy Clause of Official Rules:

By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies (as defined in https://www.mattel.com/en-us/privacy-statement#anchor-Definitions) to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information read our Privacy Statement at https://www.mattel.com/privacy-statement.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If you do not have a Kroger's etc. by you and you order the 36 hot wheels from website plus shipping, plus $7 for mattel shipping, plus shipping blister cards to mattel, you are in for almost $65, pass- may be cheaper buying from reseller later this year... If not oh well.

I ordered a case of 36 cars from Kroger.com on 10/3.

They arrived today, but I didn’t get a receipt or any kind of paperwork in that shipment. What do I need to send in? Is the order confirmation email from Kroger sufficient?

On 10/4/2022 at 7:42 PM, Tony Tracy said:

If you do not have a Kroger's etc. by you and you order the 36 hot wheels from website plus shipping, plus $7 for mattel shipping, plus shipping blister cards to mattel, you are in for almost $65, pass- may be cheaper buying from reseller later this year... If not oh well.

And if you are outside of US then plus 30 to 40 bucks for customs and higher delivery costs.

• Sad 1

On 10/3/2022 at 12:32 PM, Samwise Carcollecter said:

Super excited for this one! Hopefully the Smith's in my area has restocked by now...

If you're in Las Vegas I would check the Rampart and Lake Mead location along with the West Charleston location.  Two of the half Dozen Henderson/East Las Vegas locations got the Exclusive Camaro/510s two years ago. Hope that helps Im in San Diego now and confuse Ralphs and Smiths still two years later.😆

On 10/5/2022 at 11:09 AM, df33 said:

They arrived today, but I didn’t get a receipt or any kind of paperwork in that shipment. What do I need to send in? Is the order confirmation email from Kroger sufficient?

Yes which case code is on the card backs E or ????

On 10/5/2022 at 2:09 PM, df33 said:

Order confirmation has not been enough in the past. You need the email they send when they ship it to you.

7 hours ago, ChuckaCheese95 said:

I was hoping to grab this one but you have to send in blister cards! I like to keep my cars carded which means I either need to buy 20 cars just to open and get rid of, or pass. That sucks

I would include the opened cars in the candy bowl at Halloween, and kids loved it 😉

On 10/11/2022 at 1:20 PM, Asustado said:

Is it okay to ask what other locations can i look for besides Kroger. What stores belong to the Kroger family and does family general work too?

Too many to list, but not all of them carry hotwheels. I went to some of the locations in my area that was under the umbrella of Kroger's and all I got was someone backing into me in the parking lot Lol