Get Out of Town: RLC Exclusive 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak

By Gary Barnum

A classic workhorse returns for a new generation. Ford brought back the Bronco in 2021 after a 25-year hiatus, providing a great opportunity for fans to ride off into the great outdoors. The release of the ’21 Ford Bronco Wildtrak inspired us to roll out some new special features, so be ready to catch one on 12/20.

Ford geared up the new Bronco for riding off road, with removable doors and a detachable roof. Our design team captured that same open-air freedom here: open the doors, take them off (a new feature), detach the roof, and go. The Bronco Wildtrak also offered the optional “G.O.A.T.” mode (“Goes Over Any Terrain”), so we even tooled up brand-new Real Riders 10-spoke Beadlock wheels with off-road tires to keep that G.O.A.T rolling.

This handsome, rugged casting debuts in Spectraflame aqua with full-metal body, doors, and chassis. Nested in a form-fitting tray with doors and roof removed, it arrives to your collection securely sealed in a flashy slipcase.

Could contain: Wheel, Machine, Spoke, Jeep, Car, Vehicle, Transportation, Alloy Wheel, Tire, Suv

Could contain: Car, Vehicle, Transportation, Wheel, Machine, Electronics

Packaging: 

• Packaged in a form-fitting tray within a colorful slipcase

Availability: 

• Anyone: 12/20/2022 at 9:00 AM PT until sold out

Pricing and Purchase Limits: 

• Priced at $35.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here(international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit FIVE (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Its gonna be my first ever RLC hot wheels car, i joined the club this week, and i bought my first hot wheels ever a month ago, im already so in love, im just really sad that i have lost the oportunity to get the golden s2000, oh my... =T

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

to wait for Global-e to put its final price in Euros Lol 😂 😂 😂40€…41€…42€… 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

as we will always know on the day of the sale, he did not have time to do it right🥲🥲

• Like 2

Hi all! For clarification, the RLC Exclusive 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak will be offered at $35.00 USD and gated to RLC members only. We're working on updating the article and product description page so that they're consistent. Sorry that we missed these errors and thanks for you patience!

• Thanks 1

On 12/18/2022 at 5:45 PM, JAMHOLL said:

I can't believe this sale is "Open to everyone." If true, the chaos will be epic.

It says RLC Exclusive right in the title.  

• Thanks 2

After a fail at the last drop.. this is a welcomed nice in and out success!  Although at the new prices of $35.. ~$45 out the door now for these pieces.. this hurts.. ouch.  A little hot wheel is now almost $50 USD and this one doesn't come in a cool acrylic case either 🙄

Kind of sneaky to increase price at last moment then blame it on a bug. Was so much of a hurry that I did not even notice till after I bought it that it had gone up $10. Main page still says $25.

• Haha 1