Limited Edition Hot Wheels x SUPER73-RX!

If you're not familiar with SUPER73, you're in for a wild ride. Founded in 2016, SUPER73 is a lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture. In just five years, they've taken the electric motorbike industry by storm, with aircraft grade aluminum alloy frames, fully adjustable suspensions, and powerful batteries and braking systems.

Now, they've partnered with another team that knows a lot about speed and performance – Hot Wheels! The limited-edition Hot Wheels x SUPER73-RX is the result of this adrenaline-fueled collab, centered on Super73's flagship vehicle and co-designed with the Hot Wheels design team. With a 32” seat height, adjustable handlebars, and a 325lb weight limit rating, the Super73-RX is designed to comfortably accommodate riders between 5'3" - 6'8". It's street-legal, and features Super73's most powerful and technologically advanced drive system. 

Just for fun, if you're lucky enough to get one of these collab creations – only 24 of them will be made! – you'll also get a special 1:64 scale diecast Ford Bronco R, with a deco theme inspired by the one you'll see on the Hot Wheels x SUPER73-RX. 

Check out the photos and video here, and get moving as fast you can the moment this collab drops – it begins at Super73.com on August 9 at 9am PT

HWC_Article_ImageSet_Super73.jpg.60eb1d47dd0d099ea510b66b7787f40b.jpg

Diecast 1:64 Ford Bronco R Specifications:

• Body Color: Semi-gloss black
  • Deco: Super73 and Hot Wheels logo on sides and top; blue and orange stripes on sides and top
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis
  • Interior Color: Metallic black interior with tangerine gold roll cage
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders baja wheels with tangerine gold hubs and off-road tires
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 minutes ago, Umckibben said:

The one that is sold out* I looked prior to the sale and I'm pretty sure it said 1799$ or something like that. I could be wrong

@MANFRED Dulle you're right, went back and looked, not sure what I was looking at the first go round.. thanks for the correction. 

So it seems the 1/64 Bronco is basically worth 5K*?!!.. sure, just talking off the cuff, but I wouldn't be surprised if it fetches a huge sum on a famous auction site.. I was thinking the same amount for the Bronco..🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/9/2021 at 7:36 PM, Hot rod said:

Lfx76Vd.gif

tenor (3).gif

On 8/10/2021 at 7:18 AM, Umckibben said:

@MANFRED Dulle you're right, went back and looked, not sure what I was looking at the first go round.. thanks for the correction. 

My name is MarkN and I was able to get one of the 24 bikes/diecasts.  The price was 5k for the bike, die cast,  diecast display box, as well as a display box for the bike.  My plan is to collect a it and not even take it out of the box-  I’m going to store this in a protected area!

9F791FA4-34B1-453F-BB7E-5CB84552C2C2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4