Live Like an Outlaw: RLC Exclusive Magnus Walker “Urban Outlaw” Porsche 964

By Mattel Creations Staff 

For decades, Magnus Walker has been the outlaw of both fashion and automotive design, and he’s earned his “icon” status in both realms. His singular style is immortalized not only in his designs, but in his “Laws of Urban Outlaw”, which he details in his autobiography, Urban Outlaw: How I Became an Unlikely Entrepreneur by Breaking All the Rules.  

The first law of Urban Outlaw is: “Drive every day like a race—if need be, against yourself.” 

Magnus Walker never rests on his successes. And like him, we want to keep pushing the boundaries of what our Hot Wheels cars can be. Our RLC Exclusive recreation of the Magnus Walker “Urban Outlaw” Porsche 964 includes the body mods he designed for turning corners and turning heads. 

The second law of Urban Outlaw is: “If it feels good, just do it.” 

We’ve recreated multiple Magnus Walker Porsche 964 mods because his style fits perfectly with Hot Wheels. “Even as a child I never played by the rules,” said Magnus Walker. “And I haven’t changed.”  

Neither have we.  

The third law of Urban Outlaw reads: “Only do business with people who share your passion.” 

Magnus Walker’s unique blend of playfulness and unerring approach has turned each and every one of his prized Porsches into a one-of-a-kind pieces of automotive art. And just like our other Magnus Walker Porsche models, we made sure we captured the fun, unyielding spirit of the “Urban Outlaw” from the paint color to the interior to the wheels.  

The ultimate law of Urban Outlaw: “If you don’t bother with convention, anything is possible.” 

Our RLC Exclusive Magnus Walker “Urban Outlaw” Porsche 964 is a bold statement that ignores critics and normality. The mint Spectraflame paint with metallic gold graphics make this car a Magnus Walker original. We even designed two-piece Real Riders fifteen52 Outlaw wheels with painted metallic silver and metallic gold to match the paint perfectly. 

If you want to live like an outlaw, too, get your RLC Exclusive Magnus Walker "Urban Outlaw" Porsche 964 now at MattelCreations.com

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Car, Coupe, Sports Car, Alloy Wheel, Car Wheel, Tire, Wheel, CollageCould contain: Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Wheel, Coupe, Sports Car, Advertisement

• RLC Exclusive Porsche 964 
  • Features: Opening rear hood with detailed engine 
  • Body Color: Spectraflame Mint 
  • Body Type: ZAMAC  
  • Graphics: Magnus Walker “Urban Outlaw” logo, Porsche Owners Club logo and authentic manufacturer logos. 
  • Wheels: Real Riders fifteen52 Outlaw wheels with gold hubs 
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis  
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted 
  • Interior Color: Sage Green with authentic plaid seats 

PACKAGING: 

• Packaged on an illustrated RLC blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case. 

AVAILABILITY: 

• RLC members only: 12/5/2023 at 9:00 AM PT until sold out 

PRICING AND PURCHASING LIMITS: 

• Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes) 
  • We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change) 
  • Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit FIVE (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion) 
  • Refunds only, no exchanges 

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.  

Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted. 

fifteen52® is a registered trademark of fifteen52, LLC. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, AJF said:

All I want is one. Just one. That's not too much to ask for, right?

We will see.  😁🤞🤞🤞

With it only being one per account your odds are good, hope we all get one! 

• Like 2

HOLY BAJESUS!  Scored! Only took 10 minutes! I was really sweatin this one out.  In line at 9:01 but not before about 3-4 rounds of the stupid captcha wall... blew out a tire on the final lap, waited 6 minutes to get into the checkout and it signed me out!!! Signed back in by 9:09 and had to RE-ENTER all my billing, shipping, and credit card info despite having saved in shopify!  But 9:10 crossed that finished line for a podium finish! :D.  Score one!  I only wish I had the black magnus walker 964 to go with this one 😞

• Like 3