Orange and Blue Series Mix 1

By Gary Barnum

It’s almost a secret series. But these editions are far too distinguished to go unnoticed! Since our 50th anniversary in 2018, we’ve produced a special dual-colored series each year. This year? We’re going Orange and Blue!

It began with the Black and Gold series in 2018, transitioned to the Satin and Chrome series in 2019, and rolled into the Pearl and Chrome series of 2020. These collector-favored editions emerge in their boldest tones yet for 2021! Color your collection with this distinctive palette of cars.

You’ll find these editions at select retailers including grocery, drug stores, and hobby stores.

GRR36.png ’64 Chevy® Chevelle® SS™

GRR37.png Custom ’56 Ford Truck

GRR38.png Custom ’62 Chevy® Pickup

GRR41.png Twin Mill III

GRR42.png Custom Cadillac® Fleetwood™

(Click here for more images!)  

Orange and Blue Mix 1 Checklist:

• ’64 Chevy® Chevelle® SS™
  • Custom ’56 Ford Truck
  • Custom ’62 Chevy® Pickup
  • Custom Cadillac® Fleetwood™
  • Twin Mill III

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Pre ordered a case from 1 Stop Die Cast. I have collected every mix since the 50th Black & Gold, I'm glad they skipped the " CHASE" car as that's all they take by me unless there's a JDM to be had.??I also have the error card with two BONESHAKERS.

20201223_055155.jpg

20201223_054517.jpg

• Like 2

I personally like this set.  Has anybody been able to find these in a retail store?  I haven't found them anywhere and am curious to know where they may be.  Thanks for any insight and have a great day.

• Like 3

Nice looking set that I will have to get.  Any chase car other than these five?

Each year since 2018 there has been a chase car and I'm hoping that didn't stop.

Thanks for keeping the theme going.  Orange will be a hit here with Oregon Beaver Fans!

On 12/26/2020 at 4:08 PM, LarryLegend said:

I personally like this set.  Has anybody been able to find these in a retail store?  I haven't found them anywhere and am curious to know where they may be.  Thanks for any insight and have a great day.

Safeway is where I found mine.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HW Junkie said:

Safeway is where I found mine.

Thanks HW junkie.  I don't have a Safeway anywhere near me as far as I know.  Thanks for the knowledge though.  I'm located in the Southeast, so hopefully somebody around here will also carry these, just haven't found them yet.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TRYGVE28 said:

Acme supermarket getting shippers of these cars.

Thanks TRYGVE28 for the info.  I don't have any Acme Supermarkets in my area, so I will keep looking.  Appreciate the knowledge though.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 7:04 AM, LarryLegend said:

Thanks HW junkie.  I don't have a Safeway anywhere near me as far as I know.  Thanks for the knowledge though.  I'm located in the Southeast, so hopefully somebody around here will also carry these, just haven't found them yet.

No problem. Good luck, happy hunting.

• Like 2