Pink and Powerful: RLC Exclusive Pink Editions Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34)

By Gary Barnum

Every year, we celebrate collector gatherings with a pink passion. This Spring, we’re launching our Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) for the Pink Edition, available exclusively to Red Line Club members on 4/11/23.

Pink cars were unusually popular in the early days of Hot Wheels and often quite rare. With the birth of the Red Line Club, we began to issue Pink Editions twice a year to honor that colorful tradition.

The legendary Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) is a Japanese car known for its power and handling. For this release of our hot casting, we used the opening hood, touched off with painted engine details, white accents, and Real Riders 10-spoke wheels. Our pink cars really stand out, so grab one to star in your collection.

• Features: Opening hood
  • Body Color: Spectraflame pink
  • Graphics: Matte white hood and stripes on sides; authentic manufacturer logos
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 10-spoke wheels with matte white painted hubs
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis; engine with painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: White
  • Scale 1:64

Could contain: Spoke, Car, Vehicle, Coupe, Sports Car, Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Tire, Bumper, License Plate

Could contain: Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Wheel, Purple, Coupe, Sports Car

PACKAGING

• Packaged on an illustrated RLC blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case

AVAILABILITY

• RLC members only: 4/11/2023 at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out

PRICING AND PURCHASE LIMITS

• Priced at $28.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of one (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trademarks, designs, copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights are used under license.

• Like 9
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Does anybody know the quantity that will be released? I’m always curious to the quantities of the exclusive limited release numbers. I know sometimes it is hard to get a spot before they sell out 

2 hours ago, TrevorScarlett said:

Does anybody know the quantity that will be released? I’m always curious to the quantities of the exclusive limited release numbers. I know sometimes it is hard to get a spot before they sell out 

If the number is not released in this article, it's not available

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like skylines and for people that do they will buy it just for it being a skyline but they need to see the reality who puts a white hood on their nice pink car and those side lines dont go nothing with the car neither with its body lines.. hire me to make some nice unique acceptable designs 😃 or vote on three paint schemes and the highest votes gets chosen second vote can be a later release the lowest vote make it a dollar hot wheel lol. but we need more classic IMPALA hot wheels please.. we are low rider fans out here too

love it, i got in line within a minute and failed apperently. it took some good 30 secs in that minute to even go from comming to buy, that could been all the difference too. felt like two years ago when everybody bought crud with bots 

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfseystorm said:

love it, i got in line within a minute and failed apperently. it took some good 30 secs in that minute to even go from comming to buy, that could been all the difference too. felt like two years ago when everybody bought crud with bots 

Yep, was on at 9:00AM sharp.  stupid catcha slowed me down, had to do it 3 times.  Was in line by 9:01 and the estimated wait was already 7 minutes.  And was met with the "your shopping cart is empty"... reaaaalll bummer on this one 

• Like 4

On 4/10/2023 at 9:06 AM, PrimoTiger60 said:

Would like to get a hand on one too. Hope there isn't as much demand due to the colour.

Apparently there was... that is the first one I havent been able to score since the Pink 66' Nova Gasser