Ready to celebrate Mother’s Day? Find the perfect picks for every fan’s collection. Shop Now

Reach for the Skyline: The Next RLC Exclusive Nissan Skyline GT-R

By MattelCreationsStaff

Hot Wheels is proud to present the Nissan Skyline GT-R, its third colorway in this casting, as the new 2022 Japanese Convention Car. This super-collectable collectible will be sold exclusively to RLC members through MattelCreations.com on 6/21/22 at 9am PT. 

This JDM model features an opening hood on a ZAMAC body with a detailed interior. From the full-metal, matte black painted chassis to the Spectraflame black over chrome body, this car is meant to be both noticed and feared. 

But what makes this version an instant classic is the combination of the iconic NISMO livery and the Hot Wheels logo ghosted on the door. Our designers wanted to make this model truly stand apart from the other two colorways, so they gave it a sleek shiny, street racing inspired look. The design team even gave it four Real Riders 5-spoke Modern wheels with black VUM hubs to give this JDM model the perfect profile around those S curves 

The Nissan Skyline GT-R 2022 Japanese Convention Car is expected to be sold out in record time, so hit the gas and make sure to log into your RLC account a few minutes before sale begins on 6/21 at 9am PT. (Not an RLC member? Join today.) 

HWC_Article_ImageSet_HGK73_JPNNissanGTR.thumb.jpg.a3bb5cb3c5f96ae73c13abd429daaf12.jpg

PACKAGING 

• Packaged on an illustrated RLC blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case 
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/30,000) 

AVAILABILITY 

• RLC members only: 6/21/22 at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out 

PRICING AND PURCHASE LIMITS 

• Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)  
  • We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)  
  • Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit FIVE (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)  
  • Refunds only, no exchanges 

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. 

• Like 31
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 7

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

"NOPE". I'm still waiting for the 3 Purple '69 Dodge Hemi Charger's Bad Boy's. I'll probably get them after the Nissan Skyline Backorder's. Mattel's Customer Service will probably tell me that your order is on the 10th Batch Wave. You'll probably get it by Christmas 🎄 or next year & Soooo On & Soooo On. The Blown Delivery should of said "THE YEAR OF THE BACKORDER'S" on the side Panels with the Backdoor's open & Hot Wheel Case's falling Out. "GOODTIME'S"👍🤙

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Stevonavich said:

I'm in. 

Not for me. The Old S'cool Redline Street Rodder & I are off the Race Track on this Sale, Maybe the Chevy Truck that I Race For 👍🤙

• Like 1

Blah!!!!!! Blah !!!!!!Blah!!!!!!” It’s!!!!!” A “NISSAN “Blah !!!!!Blah !!!!!!Blah !!!!!! I’m a going to be getting three Per  MY”HOUSEHOLD” and leave them in the box BLAH!!!! BLAH!!!! BLAH!!!!….🥲🤣😂good luck everyone  ……🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖see you next Tuesday!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marla S. said:

Blah!!!!!! Blah !!!!!!Blah!!!!!!” It’s!!!!!” A “NISSAN “Blah !!!!!Blah !!!!!!Blah !!!!!! I’m a going to be getting three Per  MY”HOUSEHOLD” and leave them in the box BLAH!!!! BLAH!!!! BLAH!!!!….🥲🤣😂good luck everyone  ……🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖see you next Tuesday!!!

large_1SBikPBJ9g3J_2lG7fqwe5nAERvC6a_t7rJojTJvNvU.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marla S. said:

received_1219588988788523.gif

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Roblee81 said:

Is it me..or does the rims look as though they are like a green chrome if you will.. 🤔

No it's not just you. I also see Green Chrome Rim's. 

• Like 1