RLC sELECTIONs 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

By Gary Barnum

This year’s RLC sELECTIONs voting was intense! So intense that we opted to produce a second edition. We threw the vote to you, and you chose the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T with Spectraflame purple finish. You always know what to do!

With its iconic soda-bottle shape, it’s hard not to recognize the 1969 Charger as one of the most elite muscle cars of all time. In fact, the model has become a star in movie and television.

This edition features the elephant HEMI logo on the sides of the rear stripes, designating the massive Hellephant engine! Open the hood, and check out the details on the engine. Don’t miss the interior details, either. Complete with Real Riders turbine wheels, this is a piece to star in every collection!

You have to be an RLC member to pick this edition up so, if you’re not, you can still join the Red Line Club today!

Orders will be taken from Tuesday, 7/13 at 9:00 a.m. PT through Thursday, 7/15 at 9:00 p.m. PT (See “Availability” below), so all RLC members should be able to place your orders as long as you don’t miss the preorder window. This item will be made-to-order which means we will produce quantities to match the number of orders we receive. There are no purchase limits for this item.

Please note that made-to-order items will not reach you for several months after placing your order. Your method of payment, however, will be charged on the date you place your preorder.

• GXJ25_Dodge_Charger_REN_00_600px.jpg
  • GXJ25_Dodge_Charger_REN_01_600px.jpg
  • GXJ25_Dodge_Charger_REN_02_600px.jpg
  • GXJ25_Dodge_Charger_REN_03_600px.jpg
  • GXJ25_Dodge_Charger_REN_06_600px.jpg
  • GXJ25_Dodge_Charger_REN_07_600px.jpg
  • GXJ25_Dodge_Charger_REN_05_600px.jpg
  • GXJ25_Dodge_Charger_REN_04_600px.jpg

Specifications:

• Features: Opening hood
  • Body Color: Spectraflame purple
  • Deco: Charger logo; white stripe on rear with MOPAR logo on sides
  • Body Type: ZAMAC   
  • Wheels: Real Riders turbine wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated ZAMAC chassis with painted engine details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Painted matte black with painted details

Packaging:

• Packaged on an RLC Exclusive blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case

Availability:

• RLC offer opens: 7/13/21 at 9:00 a.m. PT
  • Offer closes: 7/15/21 at 9:00 p.m. PT
  • Available only to RLC members

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 each plus shipping and processing; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • No purchase limits
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.
Dodge and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Mattel, Inc. © 2021 FCA US LLC.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 2

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 minute ago, Jdawg2015 said:

Nice car.   Wish it had the race theme would have made it even better.

It's perfect as is. Not to Flashy. Nice plain Stock look to it.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rockies76 said:

It's perfect as is. Not to Flashy. Nice plain Stock look to it.

Agreed.  This is better than I expected.  Not too flashy and with the best choices of touches like the elephant logo, interior that sticks out, and excellent wheel choice. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jdawg2015 said:

Nice car.   Wish it had the race theme would have made it even better.

I still like it. But i also would have like a bit more decos. The guys who voted purple wanted another stock look. Which we got with the Black release and we are getting again. Still though I love the casting and it still looks good and i will be ordering at least 2. I have a couple decal sheets I can use if I ever want to give it a bit more.

BUT NEXT TIME. I want to see this charger decked out. ?

• Like 1

Thats exactly how I'd do it if I had one in real life. The subtle hints at the restomod hellephant hiding under the hood are perfect. I'm happy to add another purple car to my collection too! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gungnir said:

Agreed.  This is better than I expected.  Not too flashy and with the best choices of touches like the elephant logo, interior that sticks out, and excellent wheel choice. 

You know it. I'm buying two. Keep one in the Package & take the other one out of the package, so I can put my own custom Racing Deco's on it ? Thank's Hot Wheel God's for not making this one a Flash Sale. You just made this RLC Member Very Very Happy knowing that I don't need to be in a Hurry & battling it out with the Bots & getting into Wrecks.

"CONGRATULATIONS" to all RLC Members that are getting this Bad Boy ?

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, DAR1988 said:

I still like it. But i also would have like a bit more decos. The guys who voted purple wanted another stock look. Which we got with the Black release and we are getting again. Still though I love the casting and it still looks good and i will be ordering at least 2. I have a couple decal sheets I can use if I ever want to give it a bit more.

BUT NEXT TIME. I want to see this charger decked out. ?

I’ll definitely buy one.   I just prefer the race deco on this car. 
  Time for HW to do some 80s cars as selections.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1