Speed meets Beauty in the RLC Exclusive 1964 Jaguar E-Type

By Mattel Creations Staff

When Frank Sinatra first saw a Jaguar E-Type, he declared, “I want that car and I want it now!” Enzo Ferrari once described the Jaguar E-Type as, “The most beautiful car ever made.” We wholeheartedly agree. Which is why – for the first time ever – we’re recreating the 1964 Jaguar E-Type exclusively for Red Line Club members.

To make it even more special, this British beauty will feature the first-ever use of the British Racing Green color in Hot Wheels history. With a hood that opens to show off the impressive engine, the Jaguar E-Type is the epitome of a collector’s car. It’s specifically engineered to go fast and look good doing it.

Could contain: Car, Vehicle, Accessories, Gemstone, Jewelry, Machine, Spoke, Wheel, Alloy Wheel, TireCould contain: Machine, Spoke, Alloy Wheel, Car, Car Wheel, Tire, Transportation, Vehicle, Wheel, Box

SPECS

• Features: Opening hood
  • Body Color: Spectraflame British Racing Green
  • Deco: Authentic Jaguar logos
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders Oval Track Thin wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, Spectraflame British Racing Green-painted chassis; engine with painted details
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Tan

PACKAGING

• Packaged in an acrylic case with a decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/30,000)

AVAILABILITY

• RLC members only: 3/28/2023 at 9:00 AM PT until sold out

PRICING AND PURCHASE LIMITS

• Priced at $30 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.

All Trademarks not owned by Mattel are the property of their respective owners and are used with permission.

Jaguar and the leaper device are trademarks owned and licensed by Jaguar Land Rover Limited

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Related News

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Fredred said:

Great job design team. I love that Racing Green. Brendon nailed that engine bay. Originally I was gonna pas but now I just can't.

I knew it. Once you see it. Now you have a Chance of getting one 👍

39 minutes ago, Miles21 said:

How can I buy the cars

This Tuesday coming up. 9:00 a.m Pacific Time. The Jaguar picture click Explore Button Hope for the Best. What you see in the Shop were the Past Hot Wheel's. Those are Sold Out. Just check the Shop once in away. Never know whats up for Sale. That's called a Flash Sale 👍

Mattel did an amazing job creating this classic Jaguar as an RLC. Imagine having some of the mainlines: Ford RS2000, Lancia Delta Integrale & other old-timers as an RLC, would be awesome.