The official 2023 Barbie doll thread!

DEPP76

12 minutes ago, SHEREEM said:

Please remember none of this is 'official' at all. This looks to be pre-order form info for the dealers. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't...

Will some of these dolls will be release like Stevie Nicks, and who the pretty lady on the bottom right? She looks like an actress back in those days.

• Like 1

Earlier in this thread, rcuevas posted about Mattel's OOAK Celia Cruz Barbie from 2021. I wonder if the mass produced "Inspiring Women" Celia Cruz Barbie Doll that Mattel will release later this year will look a lot like the OOAK one?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lubo said:

I hope there will be more Holiday dolls, not only blonde and AA. 😞 I thought Hispanic and Asian will continue. With blonde and AA, there is definitely Millie for blonde and then I need to hope that AA will be interesting. Not another Brooklyn.

I hope so, too! The blonde and AA are probably the only ones listed since they're "sure bets". There's always been a blonde and an AA since 1990. The Hispanic doll appeared inconsistently up until recently and is now a staple. The Asian is brand new. Exclusive redheads (and brunettes) appear inconsistently. Both the Asian and the redhead for 2022 were complete surprises. Just remember, that list was posted by a third party, of what they will likely order, and not a complete list from Mattel, so don't give up hope yet!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RouenSims said:

Another picture:

Could contain: Figurine, Doll, Toy, Person, Face, Head, Formal Wear, Dress, Clothing, Barbie

This is a nice doll. Like mell said, maybe they'll base the new doll on this one?

And if they increase the price of Dia dolls by $15 I'll have to start thinking harder about getting them. Although it also depends on the design of the dolls.

It's too bad, since these are the best current series.

• Like 5