The official 2023 Barbie doll thread!

DEPP76

12 hours ago, mell said:

It's great, if the pic was legit, that the Stevie Nicks' Barbie's face sculpt will look just like her! DARDECK will like that! She is supposed to come out this summer, right?

There still aren't online leaks of the supposed face sculpts for the upcoming Barbie dolls of Mariah Carey and Claudia Schiffer, right? The face sculpt for the Mariah Carey Barbie is more of a mystery, as we have already seen pics of the OOAK Claudia Schiffer Barbie from a few years ago (I think that Mattel will just reuse that face sculpt for the massed-produced Barbie doll of Claudia). 

Yes, I guess they will reuse that sculpt for Claudia.

9 hours ago, mell said:

Also, under Ada's (aka Papusile Mele's) last Facebook post about new upcoming 2023 Barbie Signature dolls, somebody posted a supposed head of the upcoming Maria Felix Barbie. It was a bald doll head. Was it the same head that was shown in the supposedly leaked pic of her doll's head, the Anna May Wong doll's head and the Stevie Nicks doll's head that DEPP76 and lubo mentioned today?

Yes, same head. I have seen it before and I thought that´s the head from Little Mermaid movie but she will be Maria.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, mell said:

It's great, if the pic was legit, that the Stevie Nicks' Barbie's face sculpt will look just like her! DARDECK will like that! She is supposed to come out this summer, right?

Lol, Mell you're right!  I do like that!!  I'm looking forward to the Anna May Wong doll too!

• Like 3

Someone on the Barbie Signature Members' exclusive part of the forum posted a two pics of the supposed mass-produced version of the Claudia Schiffer Barbie today that leaked online. Unfortunately, the doll in the leaked pics didn't look as much like the real Claudia Schiffer as the OOAK Barbie did (which was spot on).😞 I didn't think that she looked as good as the OOAK Barbie doll that Mattel made of her a few years ago. I still have no idea when Mattel will release the mass-produced version of the Claudia Schiffer doll.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, mell said:

Someone on the Barbie Signature Members' exclusive part of the forum posted a two pics of the supposed mass-produced version of the Claudia Schiffer Barbie today that leaked online. Unfortunately, the doll in the leaked pics didn't look as much like the real Claudia Schiffer as the OOAK Barbie did (which was spot on).😞 I didn't think that she looked as good as the OOAK Barbie doll that Mattel made of her a few years ago. I still have no idea when Mattel will release the mass-produced version of the Claudia Schiffer doll.

I just found those 2 pics. She does look a bit strange, but maybe it's because I'm just used to how the 2 OOAK Claudia dolls by Mattel look. The OOAK ones have thicker brows than this alleged mass-produced one and I think the eyebrow shape makes a big difference. She still has potential to look fabulous with some minor tweaking!

• Like 4