Ebay BBB gang

Guest lillywhyte

Guest VALMAXI

Good grief Carissa, Lady of the Lake Big Grin? Sounds like a paddle wheel ship. OK, for you, here is some equal time for Wilma. She went across the fire hose bridge to check out the bird nesting material hanging from it

3446752723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D7%3A%3A%3D8%3B%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3B84572%3A6ot1lsi

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest California_Girl

Dear Lady of the Lake, WOW, darling pic of Wilma ~ Nancy Drew of the cat world? LOVE those cute lil' eyes in that "Hi Mom!" pose of hers Big Grin

Carissa, you really made a haul, WOWZA!! Eek

Lisa, an earring for Andy, lol...whaaat, no tat...??! Wink

Anyone wanting a nice #4 brunette PT f/ a bill, & if she still has it (from yesterday), send me a PM, can put you in touch with the sweet & interesting lady. About slayed me to pass her up, but...Nordie bills await ~ Roll Eyes

Guest kittenhead

check out Wilma!!!!!!! classic! great, now Kismet wwnts fire hose. Roll Eyes mean old mom keeps her in the house! hmmf... Wilma's pic reminds me of the Lemir exhibit at my zoo!!!!

Guest VALMAXI

Ohhhh Kismet, tell Mom you could have a fire hose in the house Razz

Don't tempt me Julie, I'm busy supporting Marirose Wink. And the hospital, doctor, anesthesiologist, X-Ray office.........

quote:
Originally posted by kittenhead:

THE ONLY Kelly was blonde clown, so i you don't want, i'll just bury her in the backyard send her off in the Halloween swap.

OMG!!! ROTFLMHO!!!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Lady of the Lake, I love it!! A fittingly elegant title for our Ms. Val M Smile Hope your Dad had a great b-day!!

Julie, oh man!!! I am sooooooo tempted ... where can I sell a kidney for some quick cash?? I know eBay would yank the auction ... LOL!!

Great shopping report, Anika!! I have a mini-report of my own. Snuck out of work 20 min early today - I knew that I'd end up asleep at the wheel, in a ditch (or worse) if I tried to drive in regular rush-hour traffic after 2 hrs of sleep, so I got a head start. Once I got into my 'hood, I hit Target for some trouser socks, eyeliner and other boring non-Barbie stuff ... but of course, couldn't resist a trip to the pink aisle!! Wink

I LOVED the new Cali Girls (Hawaiian Hair?) and the Cali Girl furniture, so tropical and cute. Was way less excited about the Lindsay Lohan doll, but maybe I'm judging her because of some bad press she got in Miami recently (barged into an exclusive South Beach restaurant w/ her entourage, saw a bunch of Miami Heat players celebrating a playoff victory and tried to get the manager to make them leave. As if!)

Caved in and bought the FF closet that has that "Color Magic" type dress. My rationale was that (1) it was a good value since I really do like all three outfits, not just buying it for that one dress, and (2) it would be my consolation prize for having sent off my #3 for her spa work (boohoo, the house is so empty without her!). That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Wink

There was only one lone Halloween LFOK there, and it was - you guessed it - Ms. Scary Blonde Clown. Pass!! LOL Wink

Took me AGES to find the My Design clearance stuff, tucked away in a corner six or seven aisles away from the other Barbies - pretty small pile left, but I did get that cute turquoise strapless dress. Summoned up all of my efforts and resisted picking up a couple of the dolls for $5 and change each.

And then, I get home to discover that I didn't need to buy those couple of things for a Barbie fix - Julie already had me covered!! Sent me some BEAUTIFUL Kimberly Knits that I'm going to have a ball finding models for. THANKS, GF!!! Big Grin

That's my long-winded shopping report; now off to feed the kids. Then of course, it'll soon be time for me to get READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!! Big Grin

Photobucket

Lisa ~ Miami, FL .............. Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION

Guest VALMAXI

I don't care for the Lindsey Lohan MS doll either. I like the other ones, and they have great fashions with them.

The blue MyDesign strapless dress can also work as a bustier look, if you pop a black pencil skirt over the top of it:

344676%3A723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D7%3A%3A%3D8%3B%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23237774%3A375%3Bot1lsi

Does Monday Night Football start tonight !!??!!

That Julie, she's a fairy godmother !!!

Guest California_Girl

Heh, Lisa, glad you got 'em, shopping report was cute, agree w/ ALL justifications...!

Val doll, so sorry still dealing w/ the hospy folk but do understand, been there done that Roll Eyes TG you've got Marirose on your "send money" list Big Grin

Beautiful pic of ML in black pencil skirt/blue dress, a Nordie's shop-fest, perhaps?! A girl after my own heart Smile

Get some good rest tonight, Lisa doll!

Guest cmsolis

WOOOO!

I got the job y'all! Yippee! Don't know many details just yet, am playing phone tag with my future supervisor. Wink

E took me out for a celebratory dinner tonight & I convinced him that I need a "I got a new job" barbie. LOL Will get that tomorrow.

I actually like the Lohan dollie. Maybe I'll get that tomorrow. Smile I know she's controversial- but I love redheads and she was just so charming in the new Parent Trap (even though the original is way better).

Anywho- off to send some Thank yous (references, etc) and just enjoy the feeling of a new job!

♥ C

PS Didn't see any clowns at Tarjay. Will look again tomorrow, just cause I'm curious now. LOL

Guest sbelle

I double that:

Way to go Chrissy!!!!!! I am so proud of you! The best thing is now you can save up $$$ for the Wedding or a special trip Wink

LOL, there has been my things that have made me chuckle tonight. I can't possibly remember them all. Something about a firehose and dolls buried in the backyard....

Love the Lady of the Lake name. I loved the book The Mists of Avalon. Too bad the local library couldn't understand that with the fine print I needed to renew it three times. So I just scanned the last pages. I have watched other tales of Camelot, and tried to understand what happend. The movie was good on cable.

Got to go,

Belle